Chapter One

"Ok ok fine. I'll do it,"
"Yes! Thank you!" Responded Leah as Zarmeena just agreed to going to this year's prom.
"Now...all we have to do is find dates." Commented Leah while they where walking down the halls of OakWood High School.
"I mean....we could just go as besties. You, me, Kiki and Ali." Suggested Zarmeena.
''We could but what fun would that be. We need the dudes!" Responded Leah.
"Are you serious?"
"I mean....ya!"
"Oh my days"
"You knew I would say that though." Leah smugly said.
"Indeed I did Leah. Indeed I did."
~Period 1~
"Hey guys!" Chiara said while she sat down next to Zarmeena.
"Hey Kiki,'' both Leah and Zarmeena commented at the same time.
"Ugh! I hate D.T!" Chiara spat.
"Im sorry Miss Harper, you hate what?" Asked our D.T teacher- Mr Jones.
"Umm nothing Mr Jones. I don't hate anything." Chiara replied very 'casually'.
"Better be careful about what you say in my classroom. I'm not just referring to Miss Harper in this ladies and gentlemen. All of you....watch what you say."
'Yes Mr Jones', was muttered around the classroom.
"Excellent. Now that that is sorted, let's get on with our lesson. Who can tell me what some of the main thing Alessi made?"
~half an hour later~
"This is the most boring lesson ever!" Whispered Kiki.
"Yep" added Leah.
"Mhm'' Said Alisha.
"So true" Zarmeena replied to their comments.
"Sir. Zarmeena, Leah, Alisha and Chiara are talking in class." Taylor- the most popular girl in High School- snitched.
"Yeah you should totally give them a detention." Emma- Taylor's bff- added on.
"Yeah totally!" Aisha- the third and final member of their gang- added on.
(Aisha and Emma have the looks yet there heads are hollow.
Taylor has both the brains and the looks).
"Girls that's quite enough. Miss Valentine, Miss Harper, Miss George and Miss Micheales, please see me after class."
"Yes sir." They four amigos responded miserably.
~Break~
Alisha Micheals, Leah George, Chiara Harper and Zarmeena Valentine walked down the feild behind the school. Alisha sees a familiar face staring at someone behind her. She turns around and is dissapointed to have let her eyes lay on Taylor. She turns back around and takes a closer look at the familiar face. It's Sterling Clarke. His eyes wonder of Taylor and go around the group of girls walking. They finally land on Alisha.
Sterling has a crush on Alisha but is having some feeling for Taylor. Ali doesn't have a crush on Sterling though. On the other hand, the High School bully is crushing on Sterling.
"Alisha stop daydreaming and come here!" Shouted Leah from across the feild.
"Coming", replied Alisha.
The group sat underneath an oak Tree. Zarmeena and Leah took their phones out and started to play a game while Chiara and Alisha gave each other mischievous looks.
''So Zarmeena..." Alisha stared off.
"David is over there."
Zarmeena's face instantly turned as red as a tomatoe.
''Is- is he," She stuttered.
"And Leah...." Chiara started of.
"Oh no!" Leah commented.
"Oh yes. Is that Aiden standing there with David?"
Leah and Zarmeena both turned there heads. The boys were standing together talking.
"I double dog dare you to go and talk to them Zarmeena." Chiara said.
"WHAT?! Are you mental women?! I'm not going over there!" Zarmeena replied.
"I'll go," Leah said casually.
The girls looked at her in disbelief.
"You heard me right. I'll go and Zarmeena is coming with me," Leah carried on. She stood up and held her hand out signalling that Zarmeena should get up with her.
"Are you serious?! I'm not going. David is there. And he is just...so....dreamy. Look at his ocean blue eyes and his silky brown hair and his-"
"OK lover girl we get it. You have a major crush. Now let's gooo", Leah interrupted.
"No!" Zarmeena argued.
"Ok then. I guess we'll have to do this the hard way. Ohh David," Leah said walking to the boys.
"NO!" Zarmeena practically shouted. She grabbed Leah by the arm and pulled her back.
"See....I always get my way." Leah smugly commented.
"Whatever bozo," Zarmeena mumbled.
As the two girls where walking to there crushes, Alisha and Chiara stood up and tiptoed behind a tree behind the boys. They got there phones out and opened the camera.
"Do you think Leah would get embarrassed as well?'' Asked Alisha.
"Probably not. She is casual around her crush. Unlike Zarmeena." Responded Chiara.
"Yeah. I love her and all but she needs to pull herself together." Alisha said.
"Same. I love her but she really needs some strength when talking to David."
Alisha gasped and held onto Chiara's shoulder.
"We should totally make David and Aiden to ask out Zarmeena and Leah for prom!"
"Great idea Alisha but what if the boys don't like Zarmeena and Leah back? That would be so awkward."
"Yeah true. We should ask David and Aiden if they like the girls. And if they do then we will say that Zarmeena and Leah like them back."
"Great idea Alisha apart from the fact that they have feelings! How would they feel if we told the boys that our best freinds have crushes on them. They will hate is forever!"
"Chiara seriously. You need to calm down. It'll be fine. Trust me."
"Ok fine. Now...let's record this tragedy."