Not the right way

WARNING
THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN BORING WARNINGS SO IF YOU DO NOT LIKE BORING WARNINGS THEN FEEL FREE TO CLICK OFF

Narrator POV
The sights that Midoriya saw weren't many that he was allowed to see, he felt strange but he knew it wasn't a good kind of feeling.

Midoriya POV

It was a photo of Uraraka in her room. I started at her, so perfect.
'She looks so beautiful...'

'Wait why did Kaminari have this?'

M: where did you get this photo from?
K: well um Mineta gave it to me he took it by secret
M: what!? That's so rude and why did u send it to me?
K: cause she looks hot i thought you might wanna see it!

Why would he think I wanna see it?
Though I can't deny it I do like the picture...
But no it's wrong!

M: Kaminari you should erase this photo, this is wrong.
K: what? Your not gonna tell anyone about this are you?
M: no, just delete the photo

Back the present

Uraraka POV
While I was getting the ingredients out I couldn't help but notice a pair of two green eyes staring at me, I wasn't sure if he was really staring at me though since I didn't wanna look and get my hopes up, after all, it might have just been me being crazy and all.

After a while, I finally finished the food and took off the apron and went back to Deku with a plate in my hand. I placed the plate with the food on the table in front of him but he looked a little too distracted so I decided to tap him lightly on the shoulder to which he responded jumping up a little, which scared me a bit I guess since I wasn't expecting him to jump. "Ah I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you "

Narrator POV

Izuku blinked a few times before he looked at the plate on the front of him and then back at the pink cheek girl staring at him deeply concerned." oh Uraraka I'm so sorry I didn't see you standing there" said the now blushing Izuku. She smiled at him softly signaling that it was all right. Midoriya took a glance at the delicious food right in front of him and thank her after that he took a bite out of the piece meat and quickly took another one "this is delicious" he said as he took another bite out of the chunk of meat that was cooked perfectly.

"Thanks, Deku but it's not that good" the pink cheek girl said as she sat right next to him on the brown couch

That's it!
I'm so sorry this chapter took long!

I was just taking a long time in the NSWF part cause well its embarrassing to write but yeah

Sorry it's not that long I tried to make it as long as I could but those stories take more time than I thought and its the weekend now so I'll have all week to do more chapters so yay!

Bye