A Though of Kiss

Narrator POV

Midoriya enjoyed his delicious meal made by the one and only Ochaco Uraraka. After that, he decided to stay a little while longer to chat and talk about random things like heroes, opinions , likes and other stuff. As they were talking about how Midnight should find another hero custom, Midoriya took a look at the time '10:23 pm' "ah! It's really late I should really get going home before my mom starts to get worried" the young freckled boy said as he stood up to leave "yeah I guess your right"
They both stood up from the couch Uraraka walking towards the door while Midoriya grabbed the dishes and put them in the kitchen sink, he walked towards the brown-headed girl with a smile "thx again for the meal Uraraka!"

"It's no problem Deku~kun," she said as she started to open the door wide for him to leave.

"It was fun hanging out with you today, ill see you tomorrow at school" the young boy said as he started to walk out the door, and make his way out, he started to walk away towards his house but before he got out of her reach distance of an eye, he turned around and waved goodbye, she waved back with a smile as she gently closed the door leaving Midoriya to walk to his house in the Night all alone.

Uraraka POV
'OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT JUST HAPPENED' I thought as I saw Deku~kun leave my house. The evening was like a Fairy Tale where everything was just perfect and wonderful, his smile was just to perfect and his fluffy hair just made it and omg those eyes! You can just get lost in them forever just like in a Fairy Tale... except that there was one thing missing... A Fairy Tale Kiss, A Kiss!? We didn't kiss!! Oh, of course, we didn't kiss were just friends after all. So I guess it wasn't like a Fairy Tale, it was more like a hopeless dumb dream that's never ever EVER gonna come true, why even have hopes when they're gonna get crushed anyway?

I guess maybe I do like him but at what cause.

Just as I was giving up all hope I heard a strangely aggressive knock on the door 'who could it be? Maybe it's Deku! No, he wouldn't knock like that' I thought as I slowly started to walk towards the door scared of who it could be outside the door waiting for me to answer. I stay there starting at the door unsure of what I should do when another aggressive Knock bangs again. As I get closer to the door I decided to look through the peephole, widening my eyes of who it was 'what could he want at this hour!?'

Midoriya POV
I started to slowly walk down the road that led to my beloved household, as I walk down the dark path only letting it be lighted by the moon and stars I start to think of what just happened 'i can't believe that just happened! Almost a whole day with Uraraka~san!' I couldn't believe that I just spend almost a whole day with the love of my life..... the love of my life... no ...just a cute girl that's it she's not my love of life my love of my life....maybe a crush ugh I'm not sure anymore but, I also can't believe how wonderful of a cook she is, but I guess she really can't be the love of my life if she doesn't like me back right? and I'm pretty sure we have no chance together, I mean how could she like someone like me? I sigh in disappointment. 'is even worth it trying?' I thought.

As I was walking back, my thoughts took so over me that I didn't even notice the person in front of me until I bump into them leaving me to widen my eyes once I saw who it was.

Inko POV (SUPRISE UNEXPECTED POV!!)

I was getting worried that my Izuku wasn't home yet, It was late and normally he would have called me if everything was alrigth so I wouldn't worry. I wasn't sure of where he was or where he could be so I decided to go look for him. I put on my coat and boots and headed towards the outside world. I started to walk around the streets calling his name, I asked people if they have seen him but none of them had.

"Hello excuse me have you seen a little boy? He has green hair and freckles on his face!" "no sorry haven't seen him" "no? That's quite ok thank you"

After a while, I decided to go and visit one of my old friends, Mitsuki Bakugo, I wanted to see if my precious Izuku might maybe just for a small glimpse, be there. I finally made it to her house and started to walk towards the door, as I make it I ring their doorbell but nobody responded, I decided to ring it a second time only to be answered by the presence of the one and only Katsuki Bakugo.

Alrigth so that's it for today and I know I left a HUGE CLIFFHANGER but don't worry you guys will know next chapter who Izuku pump into and who's at Urarakas door

Comment down below who do you think it is! Bye love ya guys!