Baljuice

All throughout Dul's freshman year, she had the biggest crush on Jordan. He was the most popular guy in school. They had talked a few times but never a full conversation. Despite the things Dul told herself, he was always on her mind.

"He'd never notice me. It wouldn't happen in million years." She thought. Who knew that in Dul's junior year, that Jordan would actually want her?

Dul sat alone in the library, quietly reading. Her desired reading place was in the back. It seemed it was most peaceful by the windows. Dul turned the page into a new chapter, when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"Hey, Dul, I heard you had a YouTube channel and I was wondering if maybe you'd like to record with me one day?" Jordan asked. He stood over her, grinning slightly. Dul froze, barely able to catch her breath.

"Sure, Jordan, what's your YouTube channel. I'll check it out after school." Dul said calmy, though her heart was racing. Jordan told her his channel name and then left shortly after. Dul still couldn't believe what happened. It looked like she would be busy this afternoon.

[] requested by: LittleCousinMC hope you enjoyed this one ^-^ leave requests c: I'm not even going to try and update everyday ;-; :^) bye bye - Paige ü