Straubee

It was late into the night and Straub was editing a Cube episode. His phone rang suddenly. Straub answered the call, worried about the caller.
"Mitchell? I'm so sorry for calling at this time but I need you." Bee whimpered, her voice shaking.
"What's wrong?" Straub exclaimed.
"I don't know. I-I just f-feel sad, you know? And I don't know why or how to fix it." She explained.
"It's okay, I'm here. Do you want to talk about it?" Straub asked.
"No...I don't know, ugh, see Mitchell! I'm a mess." Bee groaned. Tears spilled down her cheeks.
"No you're not!" Straub argued. Silence followed for a few uncomfortable minutes.
"I miss you..." Bee whispered.
"I miss you, too."
"Is there a way I can possibly see you in person soon?" Bee questioned.
"Um...I'm not sure. It's really expensive. I want to see you but I don't want you wasting your money on me." Straub said.
"I need to tell you something important." Bee urged.
"A Skype call will do for now." Straub declared. He ended the phone call and quickly called Bee on Skype. She picked up on the second ring. Tears stained her cheeks and the only thing illuminating her face was the glow of the computer screen.
"Mitchell...I-I might have feelings...for you." Bee uttered in a hushed tone. Straub's heart raced. His lips twitched upward.
"I like you, too, Bee." Straub said softly. Bee giggled, much more happier and relieved. Straub grinned ear-to-ear. The two gazed into each other's eyes. All of Bee's sadness washed away by the sparkle in Mitchell's eyes.

[] I really like this one ^-^ requested by: Bajanismylife now I need more requests cx bye bye - Paige c: