GBomb

H's POV

I just arrived at PAX. I was literally so excited to see all my friends. Graser had just tweeted a pic of a PAX sign so I knew he was already there. He did a face reveal two weeks ago. As I walked into the building, I saw Graser standing by himself. He was doing something on his phone. I ran up to him, as quiet as I could, and put my hands over his eyes.

"Who's that? Reveal yourself!" Graser shouted jokingly.

"Guess who." I sang.

"HBomb94!" He squealed in a high voice.

"GraserMC!" I said back. I drew my hands back and Graser turned around. He had the brightest smile on his face. I opened my arms wide and Graser hugged me tightly. I had to admit, I had a small crush on him. He definitely was cute.

"How's it going? You excited to meet everyone?" Graser asked.

"I'm happy actually. And yeah of course. Just a little nervous." I confessed.

"It'll be fine, Liam." He murmured, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I blushed a tiny bit at his adorable goofy smirk.

~ two hours later ~

Jordan had met up with us, giving the both of us a small tour of Seattle. Zach and I left to get a quick lunch before PAX started. Jordan in the meanwhile went to the airport to pick up Will. Zach begged to get pizza, so I gave in and we ordered some. We waited in the hotel room.

"H...I have to tell you something." Zach mumbled, sitting next to me on the couch.

"What is it?" I responded.

"I'm in love with you, HBomb94." He said smiling. His cheeks were red and he was twirling a strand of his chocolate-brown hair.

"Really?" I gasped. Zach nods, biting his lip.

"I love you, too." I replied. I leaned in and kissed Zach. He seemed a little tense at first, but then melted into the kiss. I ran my fingers through his soft hair.

"This weekend is going to be fun." Zach murmured against my lips. It sure will.

[] finally some gbomb cx requested by: Hbomb10 leave requests pls ü thanks for 1k :^) bye bye - Paige .-.