GraGra

Zach and Sean had been friends for a long time now. The rest of the Cube members had always seen the two laughing together or chatting just the two of them. They didn't question it. Mostly because they all valued their special friendship, and longed for one of their own. It had occurred to Zach that one day, Sean and him would drift apart. Slowly, they would stop talking and keeping in touch, to not at all. Zach gazed over at his best friend.

"I love you, Sean. I'll always love you, and I need you to never forget that." He said. Sean grabbed Zach's hand and laid his head on his lover's shoulder.

"I love you, too. And I'll never forget, okay." Sean giggled. Sean lifted his head, turning to Zach and leaned forward. Zach kissed him earnestly. They held each other in their arms. Sean pulled away and rested his forehead against Zach's. Their friendship exceeded beyond most boundaries. It was not friends with benefits. Merrily, friends that loved each other more than anything in the world. It was an admired relationship.

[] requested by: Cupcakes-and-Klaine & sierrathedreamer next one thatoneduljuice idk their ship name cx -- pax was amazing ^-^ I didn't go ;-; but I loved seeing all the selfies and vlogs <3 Graser is adorable too - Paige c: