Flashback 1

"Babe, I love you so much," He kissed my cheek, wrapping his arms around my waist. I looked up at him smiling.

        "I love you too, slut muffin." his laugh is so cute it could make pretty much anybody smile. He grabbed me by the waist and flung me over his shoulder, "What are you doing??" I didn't try to escape cause everytime it fails. He began to spin in circles, very clumsily.

        "Dammit, stop!" I giggled now kicking my legs, still failing to get down. He was laughing so hard it was hard for me not to laugh. I guess he got dizzy because we toppled over onto the bed, his elbow hitting my thigh, "Ouch, ya big butt, that hurt ya know."

        "Sorry, babe," he grinned. I rolled onto my back and he quickly wrapped his arms around me, laying his head on my boob basically. I wouldn't say it was the most comfortable position but he looked so cute. Almost like a puppy asking for attention. 

        "You're so cute," I giggled. 

        He shrugged, "You're boobs are nice."

        I flicked him on the head, "Get off of me!"

        He chuckled, rolling on top of me, "You're so cute," he winked.

        I pulled him closer, kissing him, "Not as cute as you."

       "Cuter," he smirked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These will be in between each chapter c:

I hope you guys are liking this!

Love ya lots,

        Sophia