The Plan

Chandler's P.O.V.

        After I got all confused last night I decided to go to sleep early.  So today is Tuesday and I am getting ready for school, I got some breakfast and changed, then went to school getting a ride from my mom.  When I got to my school I walked to the group spot and I was the first one there.  While I waited I started to think about Jason again, ugh, why can’t I stop thinking about him.  He is like always in my mind lately.

            Soon enough I saw Josh coming, hopefully he can make me stop thinking about Jason.  He said, “‘Sup.” When he got to me.

            “Hey.”  I replied, he sat down next to me and started some random conversation.  The next people we saw were Avery and Jasmin, they got up to us saying, “Hi,” and “Hiya!”

            We said “Hi” back and then started talking with them.  Soon came Wes, and then after him were the lovebirds.  Jason and Austin were, once again, all over each other.  I couldn’t help but have the urge to punch Austin.  I wanted to punch him to have my best friend back right?  I’ll go with that.  They walked up to us and said “Hey!” and we said “Hi” back.  They sat down and started kissing again.

            I wish I was Austin… wait what?  No I don’t, uh, I’m straight… or at least I thought I was… Is there a chance that, maybe I’m bi?  I’ve never even thought of a guy like that until now though, why is life so hard?  I'm so confused.  Ugh.

            “Chandler?  Hello?”  Avery was waving her hand in front of my face.

            “Huh?  What?”  I realized I was zoning out.

            “I asked if you were okay, you’re not acting like yourself…”

            “I’m just not feeling well… I’ll be fine though.”

            “Oh, okay then.”  They got back to talking about what they were talking about.  The rest of the day went by fast, every time I saw Austin kissing Jason I wanted to punch him, but I didn’t.

            After school I went home and sat in my room thinking.  I have so far decided that I'm bi, and I have a crush on Jason.  I don’t really understand why this is happening now, I had a chance with him before and I rejected him.  If I really want Jason I have to figure out how to make him breakup with Austin, or the other way around.  I started to think about a plan to get my man, that sounds weird.

            During the party I’m going to get them to break up, or put a tear in their relationship.  I’m going to pretend I’m drunk when I’m not, and I’m going to separate the two of them.  Then, right when Austin is coming back I’m going to kiss Jason.  When Austin sees us kissing he is going to think he is getting cheated on and they’ll break up!  Is that mean?  Yea it is… but… Jason is mine!  I knew him first.  He also liked me first so I think that that means I get him.  Yay logic!

            Wednesday and Thursday went by pretty quickly, I didn’t really pay attention to much going on.  Soon it will be Friday and I will soon get Jason for myself.