Matchmaker Jason

I woke up the next day and got ready for school.  It was Wednesday so I have two days with nothing planned.  After I was all dressed and ready for school I sat down on my bed and thought of what I wanted to do today, I don’t feel like sitting in my room alone all day on my computer…

            After a couple minutes of thinking I finally came to the conclusion that I would help Austin.  (Yea you thought I forgot about him didn’t you >.>)  I got up from my bed and went downstairs, then yelled to my mom as I was walking out the front door, “Going to school!  Bye mom!”  She didn’t answer, like usual.  I got on my bike and rode to school.

            Once I got there I went to my group’s meeting place and greeted everyone and addressed Chandler with a kiss.  Once I was all settled next to Chandler I started my mission, find someone to hook up with Austin, then he may go back to normal.  I didn’t talk much that day which no one questioned because I am usually really quiet anyway.  All I did was look around for some cute guy and then ask him if he was gay.  Wow.  Didn’t think about that part much, would be kinda awkward just walking up to some random guy and asking if he is gay just because he is cute.  Uh.  Hmm.

            After about ten minutes of looking at all the guys that walked past our table or were sitting at the adjacent tables I finally found someone that would look good with Austin.  He was a skinny blond guy.  He was wearing a hoodie and some jeans.  He also had a pretty good-looking face.  Before he got out of sight I tapped Chandler on the shoulder and asked, “Do you know that guy?” while pointing at him, luckily the guy didn’t notice me pointing at him.

            Chandler answered after he looked at whom I was pointing at, “Not really, all I know is that his name is Tommy.  Why?”

            “Uh, just wondering.”  After saying that I looked back over to the group and said, “Hey guys imma go and deal with something,” I kissed Chandler and said bye to the group and then told Chandler I was going to see him during first period.  He nodded an “ok” so I walked off toward where Tommy went.  After walking a while I finally found him sitting alone on a bench in the patio of our school.

            I said, “Hi, I’m Jason,” as I sat down next to him.

            “I’m Tommy.”  He replied, I could tell he was tensing up when I sat next to him; he is probably a really quiet person.  We sat there is silence for about five minutes until I broke the ice.

            “I saw you walking and I decided to come talk to you.”

            “Um… okay?”  This was going to be harder than I thought it would be.

            “Well the real reason I came over here was to ask you something.”

            “Umm… what?”  He was tensing up again.

            “Areyougay?”  I spat it all out as fast as I could.

            “Uh… Why?”  He was now looking at me with a confused look on his face.  Now I could see that he had blue eyes, and when he looked at me his hood fell off so I could see all his hair.  I don’t know why he is sitting alone, shit if I wasn’t already taken I would have jumped on him already.

            “Becaaausseeeee… Iwanttosetyouupwithsomeone… only if you are actually… gay.”

            “Uhh… Yea.”  He looked away from me awkwardly.  I’m pretty proud of myself… I guess some people really do have gaydars.  I stood up and told him to get up, which he reluctantly did.  I then lead him to where Austin usual sits.

            When we got there Austin was sitting alone writing on some piece of paper, which I assumed to be homework.  I then lead Tommy to him and said hi to Austin, which he ignored.  I then stated, “Well you don’t have to talk with me, just talk with Tommy.  I am helping you here, lets get something going.  Okay?  Tommy is gay and you’re bi…” I got Tommy to sit down next to Austin.  He was still ignoring me though.  I whispered into Tommy’s ear, “Do you think you can get this going?  Austin is a really nice guy.  And you seem like a nice guy so like… if you can’t get a conversation going seduce him or something… ok?”  Tommy looked at me weirdly so I said, “Say ok.”

            “Uh… okay…?”  I then fist pumped into the air and said bye to the two of them, I then walked away toward where the group usually sits, since the bell hadn’t rang yet.

            The rest of the day was uneventful, and so was the whole next day, excluding Seeing Tommy and Austin in the same spot they were yesterday morning and during lunch, I think they hit it off.  Matchmaker Jason to the rescue.