| CHIBS CATCH-UP |

WHAT MOTORCYCLE YOU DRIVE:

 V-Rod 2017

NICKNAMES:

Him: Hubby, Hottie, Sweetheart

You: Darling, My Princess, Flower

WHAT KIND OF COUPLE YOU GUYS ARE:

You and Chibs are the kind of couple who is loyal until the very end. You guys really care about each other and would never in a million years cheat on each other. If a crow eater even looks at him he will go up to you and pick you up and kiss you to show her that he's yours and your his. He never set foot into Cara Cara after he started dating you and you always worry to the point of almost having an anxiety attack while he's on runs.

YOUR FAVOURITE QUOTE OF HIS:

"'Cause you're greasy scumbag."

WHERE YOU MET:

You guys met at the hospital after he was blown up. (season 2)

HOW YOU MET:

 You followed a doctor named Tara into a room that had a man reading a magazine in it. "Thought I was going to get this room to myself." You said quietly. "It's for your own protection." She said to you. "Whatever." You say sitting down on the other bed in the room. "So how exactly did you get into this fight?" Tara asked you. "Some hoes were talking shit about my family. Put a stop to it real fast." The man smirked slightly at this comment. "Okay well, those "Hoes" are part of a club called the Mayans. Ever heard of them?" The doctor asked you. "Nope." You say lying down. "Well, this is Chibs, He's part of a club named Samcro. They'll protect you like you did your family until your safe from this other club." "Cool. When can I leave?" You ask. "Well, your ribs are broken and your lips is badly split. You have a black eye and two broken fingers. You cheek has a really deep cut and will need stitches along with your thigh so I would say not for a long time." "Great." You say sarcastically.

SHOW YOU WATCH TOGETHER:

Chicago Fire

WHO YOUR RELATED TO:

Your Half-Sack's younger sister.

ARE YOU A PART OF THE CLUB:

You are a prospect like your older brother. You have 6 months left of your year while he has 2 months left.

THE AGE DIFFERENCE:

There is a 9 year difference between you and Chibs.

WHO THEY'RE JEALOUS OF:

Happy

WHO YOUR JEALOUS OF:

Fiona

YOU WEAR HIS:

His leather jacket

YOUR OUTFIT WHEN YOU FIRST MET: