| HAPPY CATCH-UP |

WHAT MOTORCYCLE YOU DRIVE:

2018 Sportster 1200 Custom

NICKNAMES:

Him: Baby, Babe, Happ

You: Sweetheart, Baby, Honey

WHAT KIND OF COUPLE YOU GUYS ARE:

You and Happy are the kind of couple that is very protective of each other. He never wants you to come on errands with the club and you never want him going on the porn jobs. You will both kill for each other in a heart beat. You both don't do a lot of PDA but everyone knows you love each other very much.

YOUR FAVOURITE QUOTE OF HIS:

"I love it too!

WHERE YOU MET:

At the Jelly Bean

HOW YOU MET:

You were working late at the Jelly Bean, you were a camera lady. Venus had put in a good word for you and one day she came in with the sons right behind her. "Hey Ven." You say. "Hey." She says back. "I don't believe you have had the pleasure of meeting my friends here." She points behind her. "This is Jax Teller, Juice Ortiz, Tig Trager, Chibs Telford, and Happy Lowman."  You stare at the bald man who stares back at you. Venus pulls you aside while after she shows the boys where to go. "You like him don't you?" "What, pshh, nah." You say trying to act cool. "Oh honey, Venus knows, Venus Van Dam knows everything."

SHOW YOU WATCH TOGETHER:

Accused (A/N: This show is honestly so underrated.)

WHO YOU'RE RELATED TO:

Ratboy's cousin

ARE YOU A PART OF THE CLUB:

You are not part of the club and don't plan on it. You know better than to ask Hap about his day and even if you did you doubt he would tell you much.

THE AGE DIFFERENCE:

There is a 1 year difference between you and Happy.

WHO THEY'RE JEALOUS OF:

Abel 

WHO YOU'RE JEALOUS OF:

Jax

YOU WEAR HIS:

His white tee shirt he always wears under his cut because it smells like him and h always smells like the laundry soap he uses and a bit like beer.

YOU'RE OUTFIT WHEN YOU FIRST MET:

WHO'S DEATH YOU WERE INVOLVED IN:

Dawn's death.

WHERE YOU BOTH "DID IT" FOR THE FIRST TIME:

At his grandmother's house.

YOUR JOB WHEN YOU FIRST MET HIM:

A camera woman at the Jelly Bean.

SONG YOU PLAY AT YOUR WEDDING:

Sweet Creature - Harry Styles

WHAT YOU GUYS DO ON A DATE:

 You and Happy would spend your night watching all the classic cartoons like Scooby-Doo, Woody Wood Pecker, Wayside, Looney Tunes and so much more. He would even buy multiple kinds of cereal and five jugs of milk so you guys wouldn't run out while watching.

YOUR BEST FRIEND:

Wendy Case