Chapter 5 - Challenge

Andrew hit the ground painfully hard, scrapping his arm against the rough gravel. It was the fourth time I threw him to the ground. I was about to jump on him and 'break his neck' for the kill but he was on his feet in no time. He refuse to stay down. That was turning me on.

"I might be hurt but I'm not down yet, Miss Alpha," he teased seductively.

I smiled, "Stay down and I'll stop. I'm trying my hardest not to kill you."

"Well stop trying and fight me," he teased. "I'm a big boy. I can take it."

By this time, the other warriors had stopped training to watch the fight between me and Mr. Long. They formed a circle around our area, giving plenty of room for attacks. Even Damien had stopped his duties to watch this battle.

"Don't make it easy for him, Alpha," Damien rooted.

I just smiled, grinding my foot into the dirt to get a better grip on the ground. I was ready to sprint at him with full force and attack. Andrew got into position again. My eye brow rose and Andrew darted at me. I ran towards him and jumped over him, grabbing his shirt and forcing him down. He ripped his shirt off to release himself and turned around to face me.

I started to stare at his amazing physique. It was very impressive. I never noticed his golden tan until I saw the sun radiating off his hard core abs. He looked like he had muscles on top of muscles and his eight pack were carved from the mountains of Hades, calling my name. It was breathtaking. But, there was no time to marvel at him, there was a fight at hand.

Andrew noticed me staring and took advance of my absent-mind. He ran full force into my direction. However, he didn't realize I was no longer graveling over his body. I was back in the game and used my distracting to my advantage. He threw a few punches as I dodged them. His arms were swinging over my head as if he was fighting off a swarm of bees. I ducked each one, backing up with each miss. He finally managed to grab my hair and pulled me down to the ground.

"Hey," Damien yelled.

He was about to enter the fight but Travis stopped him. He looked like he was ready to kill someone but this wasn't a real fight and I had everything under control. I mean, I am an Alpha for a reason. Hair pulling is the less of my worries.

Andrew pinned me down with a leg on each side of my body. His body weight was heavier than I thought but still nothing I couldn't handle. I tried to wiggle side to side but I couldn't move. I managed to get one arm up, but he grabbed it before I could do anything. I was actually stuck.

"Give up, Alpha," Andrew said, holding my arms on the ground above my head. "You're dead."

I smiled, "Not yet."

Just then, I bucked my body like a raging bull. This gave me just enough room to slid in-between his legs so that I was now behind him. Unfortunately, it was hard to do anything else because he was still holding arms. I had to find a way to free my hands. So, I dislocated my shoulder just to turn around. The loud popping sound echoed through the clearing. Everyone was alarmed, but I didn't care. He wasn't going to win this fight, even if it wasn't a real one. His hands were now on the ground between his legs. I pulled my hands slightly harder and Andrew fell face first into the ground. He couldn't hold onto my hand any longer and I was free. I straddled his back and held his face in the dirt.

I leaned down, close to his ear, and whispered, "Dead."

Andrew just laid there, while the rest of my pack applauded at my victory. I haven't fought like that in a long time and it was much more fun with an worthy opponent. Damien was right to promote Andrew to Lambda status. Honestly, he should be higher than that but he will keep his Lambda title, for now.