Chapter 14 - Silence

I didn't know if they would actually get Him for me. I impatiently waited, as I paced across the floor again. Maybe, he was doing this on purpose. He wanted me to suffer, like he always did. I was already on edge and he was making it worst, stooping as low as kidnaping. I couldn't even fathom his mind set.

Suddenly, the door opened and He walked in. The door immediately locked behind him, same as before. I don't knowing it was my force or his guards were a bit scared of me. He stood tall but not at his full height. I don't think he wanted to intimidate me at the moment. Besides, it wouldn't have been good for either of us to challenge me right now. I was a wreck.

We stayed in silence for a what seemed like forever, just taking each other in. It's been a very long time since I have actually been able to see him. I couldn't help but look. His spiky brown hair, his overly bulky arms, his pink and pouty lips and his beautiful bright green eyes. Strong and masculine, dominating. I could stare at him for hours, days even. However, it was very short lived as my anger started to return.

"Why are you keeping me here," I asked, aware that he might not answer. "I thought you liked games. A little catch and release. Try to see how many time you can catch me before I escape."

He remained silent.

"Oh, I see. Not talking to me anymore, that's fine. I can't stand you anyway."

He continued to annoy me with his eerie presence. His facial expressions were emotionless and his eyes were blank. They just followed me wherever I walked, non-stop. Frustrating.

"So, you're just going to stare at me," I groaned, rolling my eyes. "That's great. I should have known. All you know how to do is annoy me, getting under my skin until I break. But as dumbfounded as you are, you haven't figured out that I'm already broken. You did it, that day. Our child..." I stopped to catch my breath, trying not to cry. I failed. "No, my child...MINES. You took her from me and for what?"

My eyes started to swell as the waterworks started, as I leaned against the wall. My emotions were jumping all over the place. And that rogue...He just stood there, watching me break down right in front of him. But, it didn't matter. Nothing mattered. He had already won. I was going to die and I just didn't even care anymore.

"Just go on and kill me," I sighed, drying my eyes. "I'm ready. I want to die. I want to be with her."

I pushed off the wall and stood up straight, waiting for him to attack. I didn't plan to stop him from killing me. I wasn't going to stop him from torturing me. I wanted it to be quick but I knew that would be pressing my luck. I wasn't expecting much of anything. However, I wasn't expecting what happened next.

The rogue slowly walked over to me. His nails grew a few inches longer and his eyes were swirling yellow. He was holding his wolf at bay. I knew it wouldn't be long before he joined the party. I closed my eyes and exhaled.

I felt one of his nails softly drag across my collarbone. It slightly tickled, bringing lightening sparks to my body. I wanted to giggle but didn't dare try. Laugh at my own expense? I just couldn't. He used his other hand to brush against my arm, sending more shocks to my system. He grabbed my wrist and held it still. I gasped, thinking this was it. This was the end.

And then it happened --- the unthinkable.

Within seconds, his lips was on mines.

For a brief moment, my brain was trying to catch up to the rest of the world. I couldn't understand what was happening. Was this real? Was this really happening? Was he really kissing me? Was he really this close to me? Was that electricity I felt between us?

My body really wanted this, which made my brain even more confused. I opened my eyes as he pressed hard against my lips causing me to fall against the wall. I gasped, giving him the opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth. That's when everything went out the window.

His tongue felt so good wrestling mines that my lips started to move in sync with his. He still held my wrist with one hand, but I used my other hand to pull him closer to me. I entangled my fingers in his messy hair and lightly tugged. He broke free long enough for me to noticed his eyes were completely yellow. His wolf was out. But I didn't care. I wanted him to be closer than ever before. I bit my lip, pulling his face back down to mines.

He finally released my hand, as his hands started to explore my body. He lifted my shirt and brushed his nails against my bare skin. Our mouths never missed a beat as he put both of his hands on the side of my stomach and lifted me up against the wall. I wrapped my legs around his hips, locking him in place. I arched my back as he held me tightly with one hand and used his other to draw small circles on my soft skin. I couldn't explain the feeling that jolted through my body at that moment.

His lips broke free of mines again and immediately attacked my neck -- more specifically, my mark...his mark. I threw my head back as he grind into me, sucking on the very thing that bounded us together. The beast inside me ascended as desire pooled in my lower regions. The vibration from his wolf purring wasn't helping, either.

"I want you," she purred. "Now."

He nodded, understanding what we both wanted. He held me tightly as he glided us over to the bed, faster than a blink of an eye. As soon as we hit the sheets, our clothes off and well...you know. Honestly, it never did take much for us to get stared. It always took us a bit longer to stop. He was really good.

Those few hours I was with him, I was no longer anger at him. I wasn't mad or frustrate. I was actually quite satisfied and so was she --- my wolf. She finally had her mate. The one she always wanted. The one she cries for every night. And for the first time in a long while, she was happy...until morning.