❤Trapped❤

He look glamorous wearing those black tuxedo, perfumed with a masculine scent that makes his aura known in that room.Everyone stares at him as he gorgeously walk on the red carpet.All the lovely young ladies blushed in awe, and all the gentleman looked at him with jealousness and enviousness.The lights from the glowing chandelier transcended in his mesmerizing eyes as if he's looking and checking up on you.

    He's the Man of My Dreams.

And there was I eating the lechê flan that I always love with my pink plain dress and a red ribbon on my barely-combed blonde hair.Perhaps being fat and an ugly woman does not make any sense from that perfect man.Yet I couldn't help myself but to fell in love with him over and over again.I wanna hold him tight in my arms again...I wanna let him know that I always love him and that his world once revolved in my being but something inside me provoked me from doing that.I started to feel the tears running down from my eyes that immediately turns my face into red.I grab a handkerchief from my pocket.A maroon-stripped design handkerchief.I can't believe this handkerchief is still with me.

The handkerchief... This handkerchief is owned by that gorgeous man.Holding this handkerchief brings back memories with him.Looking back at those memories brings back the pain that I desperately want to get rid off.No matter how hard I try to feel okay I can't help it because it really hurts.But now, I have to let go of this feeling.The string that was attached in his soul and being must be loosen and be completely cut.

He came from a 'coma'. When he wake up he don't recognize me and even himself. I blame myself. I hate myself if I was just there with him when he's in the accident maybe things will be different. Now,he never dares to look at my eyes and spare some time with me.I can't blame him "I'm just me.An ugly fatsy girl."

...He always avoid me whenever I tried to reach him.His parents cursed me to hell and disgust me.No one wants me now... Perhaps,letting go is the best thing to do.Yeah? right? Even I don't want to give up,even I really love him from the deepest part of my soul, if letting him go and cutting the strings is the only way to be happy then I'll let go.Even it hurts and even He's my life. I love him and I will continue to love him even he can't love me back.

"So bye,...have a good life..."

I give up not because I want to but because you want me to.

Bye.Thanks for entering in my life.I was happy but being happy is not forever so I gotta go rather than to be TRAPPED in your soul.

(P.s. I am really not good with grammar that's why I apologize for it.I accept your corrections with pleasure.Thanks! Have fun)