❤Splendor❤

Wow.What a wonderful view! Look above and see the calm blue sky that can be mistaken as an ocean.
Look at those clouds, it looks like  cotton with some gray spots.They swing from side to side and has no specific direction to go.It also form different shapes, you can fantasize it and widen your imagination through those shapes.
The magnificent view of the sky gives enchanting moment and relaxation of the mind, body and spirit.For a student like me who is currently taking exam, looking at the sky helps me ease my chaotic mind.Seeing the clouds moving is like my thoughts and negativities were driven away.It was fantastic, how come the nature reacts to our situation?

Do you ever wonder that some times, when we're deeply sad, the raindrops are also falling as if it's accompanying our despaired heart? Does the nature knows what's going on our life? Do they really want to comfort us in times of loneliness? I'm not a naturalistic persone but maybe right now I appreciate its beauty.I can say it's not just for deabove and beautification rather it can also be our best friend. You know, every time you look around and see the nature, it looks like they create something that will synchronize with our mood.
Sometimes, no most of the time, we tend to neglect or ignore the essence of the beauty of the nature but why don't we interact with them the same way it communicates with us?

In every moment of our life, let us look above and see the sky.Let's always believe that we're never alone.The sky, and the clouds are willing to accompany us in every moment of our life.Whatever circumstances we're facing let us not forget to look abobe savoring the moment we are alive.