Chaper 12: Warped Tour Plans

Chapter 12: Warped Tour Plans

We continued to drive on the way to the apartment when Andy asked me about something I never really thought he cared about.

"So, what are you doing for education since you mentioned it?" He began, "Are you planning to go to college? What do you wanna be?"

"September is when I start. I want to be a... I'm not sure, actually. I can play guitar, but I'd be cool to take a course on it... I have picked it up as a little hobby, really, I'd be cool to learn more and improve on it." I remembered my wish of learning guitar better.

Yeah, I start in September. I picked out a few courses I wanna do. But you know what would be cool? A guitar course so I can improve on my guitar." I answered, remembering my wish of learning guitar better.

"I can help you with that!" He spit out rapidly.

"Could you?!"

"Yes! And I can also get Jinxx and Jake to teach you some tricks on guitar. I have to hear you sing and play sometime!"

"Actually, I have a video on my phone of me playing." I told him. Yes, I was nervous, especially since this was Andy that would see my video, but I decided to tell him about it anyway. If I wanted to improve my guitar, I would have to show him so he could be the judge. Maybe he will give me tips on how to improve.

He watched my video when I gave it to him very intently, and then he asked how long I've been playing. I told him one year, and his eyes popped out of his head.

"My Jesus, you're fucking good!" He gave me my phone back with excitement gleaming in his eyes.

"Really?"

"Hell yeah!" He cheered. "Your guitar and singing is beautiful! And you've only been playing for a year! Have you considered performing in front of people, Josephine?"

"Let's put it his way, I would perform in front of people, but I'm a little shy. I don't know how I would get into it..."

"I can help you! I start Warped Tour really soon, like after the end of this tour I'm on right now. I was just thinking randomly what if I could bring someone on your with me?" He thought aloud.

What was he saying? Was he saying that he wanted to bring me on your with him?!! Wouldn't that be a dream? I'd better stop thinking about it before I get my hopes up with fantasies.

"I was wondering if that would be possible. Maybe I should call my manager and see."

He took his phone out and dialed a number, putting it on speaker phone.

He explained everything to the lady on the other line, asking her of he could bring one person on Warped with him. In the end, he had to lie and say that I was his girlfriend for the woman to say that it was possible, but only one person, and they weren't sure if they had enough room yet. Andy just told her that we could share a bunk.

Well, this escalated quickly. Was I really that good?!

"Why did you do that?" I asked him curiously.

"Because I see a future for you. I can maybe squeeze in a gig for you. You deserve this." He looked at me with complete and utter seriousness in his expression. "Even if you don't get a gig, it's good to experience the tour with me. Besides, now we can be together. I really like you, Josephine, I do. Do you like me?"

"Yes, Andy. I do. I always have..."

__________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

I know this whole guitar thing has sprung up suddenly, but this was the only way I could make it so that her and Andy could date. The story takes place in the summer, remember? And that's when Warped Tour is.

Thanks for understanding.

~Emily

Listening to: Shake It by: Metro Station