Simply Amazing: A Demi Lovato and Nathan Sykes Episode 1

Chapter 1: Prologue

It was a sunny day in Calabassas and Demi had just woken up from her sleep. Last night she had just come back last night from her summer tour and was looking forward to hanging out with her family and friends, but she was also excited because her friend Niall Horan was coming to America in September for the VMAs. The media had been making up so many different rumours about them and how they were supposed to be the next it couple. Demi didn't know what to think all she knew is that Niall was extremely flirty with her, and her X Factor boss Simon Cowell had told her to keep the flirting and texting going as it would bring in more viewers for the new season. Demi didn't know what she felt but she knew he had already got her families approval as her two sisters were massive one direction fans.

Demi's phone buzzed on top of her beside cabinet it was from Niall it read "Hi Dem just thought I'd let you know managment is letting us come early to America and i was wondering if you still wanted to show me around ? xxxx". Demi replied "Hey would love too when are you planning to get here xxx ?" 2 seconds later demi's phone buzzed again. "Um in two days xxxxx" Demi laughed to herself at how quickly he responded "okay i will meet you at your hotel and we can hang out if you want ?"1 second later her phone buzzed for the third time "sure sounds good babe i will text you the hotel when i know where we are staying xxxxx". Demi laughed to herself of the word babe he put into the text, he had a pet name for her and they weren't even dating.

Authors Note: Sorry its not too exciting the next one will have more to it.