Simply Amazing Episode 5

As Nathan pulled into his driveway he stopped the car and looked over at Demi "what"demi asked "nothing youre just so beautiful"he kissed her gently. Demi kissed back and cupped his face, Nathan puts one arm over her seat and the other round her waist. Demi smiles through the kiss until her phone vibrates in her pocket "Hold on baby" reads her text "oh shit i forgot i was gonna meet up with hannah like 10 minutes ago i'm sorry babe"she smiles "its okay where you meeting her"Nathan kisses her head. "on the high street", "okay lets go" he drives off to the high street. When they get to the high street "hey babe theres hanna" Nathan puills up outside the shop shes waiting outside. As Demi gets out Nathans truck, Hanna Beth looks at them confused "hey I think youre forgetting something" Nathan laughs. Demi playfully rolls her eyes and leans over and kisses nathan lovingly "that's better"Nathan kisses her again.Hanna slightly coughs behind them "Oh Hanna this is Nathan my boyfriend and Nath this is my bff hanna"Hanna smiles and waves "hi"she says "hiya hanna..i'll leave you girls to it..babe just text or call me when you need collecting"Nathan says "okay", "bye" Nathan kisses her again "bye gorgeous"demi says as she gets out the truck.

As Demi and Hanna walk down the street "your boyfriend hey" Hanna teased.Demi smiled and blushed "Yer he asked me earlier on today" Demi blushed again "Congrats Dem i'm so happy for you he seems like a gentleman"Hanna smiles at demi. Demi blushes "Yer hes great hes such a perfect guy ya know he makes me feel like im the only girl that matters and he is a gentleman, he opens the door for me he kisses me goodbye he calls me beautiful" demi smiles "Aww he sounds like a sweetie i'm so happy for you demi"she side hugs her "yer hes pretty perfect"demi gushes "what about Niall though"Hanna questions. "That's a different story hun haha he saw me and Nathan at the pier this was before Nathan asked me to be his girlfriend by the way he came over when Nathan went to go and get food, Niall came over and asked how i was and shit and then he was like when are we gonna go on this date and knowing my luck Nathan overheard this and he got a bit upset and was like oh i hop you two have a nice date but then i followed him and explained what was going on and then i told him i couldnt stop thinking about him and then he asked me to be his girlfriend" she smiled "Demi that's so sweet Aww he sounds adorable"she laughed "And I can see you really like him"Hanna smiled. "I really do he's amazing he's not famous ya know he makes me feel like im just Demi not a popstar or a famous celebrity just a normal girl ya know he makes everything okay"she smiles "I think you need a guy like that Demi to make you feel normal i like him already haha" Hanna smiled.

Two hours Later

"You wanna come back to mine han" demi asked "Sure" Hanna agreed "Okay i'll just text Nathan".

Nathans pov.

Im so bored i want Demi to come back and cuddle me i miss her i know everyone probably thinks i'm being clingy, but i've never felt like this before shes simply amazing haha sounds cheesy i know but she makes me smile and ive fallen head over heels for her.

Nathan's phone vibrates in his pocket and he looks at his phone and its a texts from Demi "Hey baby can you come and collect me and hanna please ? xxxxxxxx" nathan smiles and texts back "On my way beautiful xxxxxxxxx"

Back with Demi

Demi gets a text back from Nathan "he's on his way" she smiles. Five minutes later Nathan shows up in his truck. Both girls climb in his truck "hey girls" Nathan kisses Demi "hey baby" Demi puts her head on his shoulder as nathan pulls out of the parking place. "so Demi was telling me your from Britian" Hanna says. "uh yer i moved here a few months ago my mums opening a restaurant over here so we all moved over"nathan answered. "His sisters adorable" demi told hanna. "Yer thats what everyone says before they get to know her haha". "how olds your sister" Hanna asked. "shes 10" nathan said "His sister is friends with Madz"demi smiles, "aww thats cute" hanna said. Nathan pulls up into demis driveway "see ya later baby" Demi says and then kisses him. "thanks for the lift nathan" Hanna says "no problem but call me nath hah"nathan smiles "okay nath" hanna smiles and gets out the truck, "bye baby i'll miss you"demi cooes in nathan ear as she hugs him, "I'll miss you too beautiful" Nathan whispers as he rubs demi's back. Demi pulls away and she kisses him "I better go before hanna comes back and drags me out the truck haha" Demi passionatley kisses Nathan and holds the back of his neck and nathan places his arms round demis waist. Demi pulls away "i better go baby"she smiles kisses him again then slides out the truck. "Bye beautiful" Nathan shouts out the window and he pulls out the driveway.

Btw the rest of this story is on my account page :)