Simply Amazing Episode 4

As they walk towards the pier Demi sees a group of girls surrounding an area "Wonder whats going on over there". "i dont know probably a sale on or something haha" Nathan smiled at Demi "Babe wanna go on the ferris wheel". Demi smiled at him "sounds good" kisses his cheek. Nathan puts his arm round her and they walk off to the ferris wheel.

An hour later Nathan has gone to get some food and Demi hears from behind her "DEMI" she turns around and sees niall "Niall hi..whats up" she smiled. "nothing we decided to come here for fun day out its good to finally meet you though haha" Nathan starts to walk back and overhears Niall to Demi "so you still up for that date sometime". Nathan walks over "what date" "Nathan it's..." Niall cuts Demi off "whos this" Nathan looks at Demi "her supposed date....hope you have a nice time on your date" walks off with his hands in his pockets and his head facing the floor.

"Whats his problem geez" Niall questioned. "Niall we have gotta talk" Niall looks at her "Whats up" Demi sighs "I-I don't like you in that way you're a good friend but that as much as i think of you nothing more i dont wanna be your date or your girlfriend i'm sorry"Demi said "Oh but you like him them" Niall snapped. "Yer I do I'm sorry"Demi walks away.

Walking away from the pier and spots Nathan in a restaurant decides to walk in "Hi Nathan" "if your here to shove your new boyband member boyfriend in my face don't bother you have already hurt me enough"Nathan snapped. "No its not that just let me explain please" Demi pleaded "You have five minutes"Nathan glared at her.

Demi starts to explain "One Direction had an interview like six months ago and Niall said that I was his dream girl my managment heard about this and they knew an interviewer would ask about it and I was told to say he was cute and adorable as it would give a publicity boost both of us. He got ahold of me on skype and we talked and we became friends and it was easier to talk about him in interviews as i knew who he was properley and he wasnt just a member of a boyband we also swapped numbers and texted each other whenever...anyways when i became a judge on the x factor simon told me to keep the publicity up like talk about niall in interviews but also say he was just my friend as it would bring more publicity into the show and to one directions launch in America. He basically told me i should promote them and promote a possible romance with niall. But I have never liked him like that.I only agreed to go on a date with him because it would give x factor a publicity boost.

Nathan nods his head "okay". "Nathan believe me when i say last night i couldn't stop thinking about you and I couldn't stop smiling knowing I was going to be with you the next day....I really like you". Nathan smiles "I really like you too Demi", Demi goes over and sits next to him then kisses him softly Nathan whispers "Be my girlfriend" Demi whipers back "Okay" Nathan kisses her softly and Demi kisses back after he hugs her and just holds her in his arms.