Simply Amazing Episode 3

When Nathan got back to the house he entered the living room where Jay was and sat down next to him "why are you blushing" Jay commented, "am not" he replied as he wiped his face, "yes you are" Jay commented as he pinched his cheeks. "shut up mate" Nathan snapped. "you met a girl didn't you"jay sniggered "whats her name loverboy", "i'm leaving this conversation" Nathan got up and walked out.

Two hours Later Nathan heard the doorbell ring and Barney started to bark, "i know Barney I know". He answered the door and saw Demi "Hi Demi whats up"he smiled "come in" , "thanks do you live here"she asked "uh yer i do just moved in a few days ago whats up or are you stalking me haha" he smiled which made her smile even brighter "hah no my mom told me my sister was at your address"she smiled "oh cool wait a minute ...BAILS YOUR FRIENDS SISTERS HERE TO COLLECT HER" he shouted upstairs. "so um i was just wondering if your not doing anything tommorow do you wanna hang out maybe" he asked "sure sounds good" she smiled "i'd like that" "cool pick you up at around 10ish" he smiled (bailee and maddie come downstairs) "Hey Demz" maddie smiled "this is my friend bailee we met at school shes really nice" "well hi bailee" Demi smiled when baillee hid behind nath "Bails say hi to Demi" nathan cooed. Bailee slightly waved. "We better get going cmon Maddie". "Bye Bailee" the two girls hug each other goodbye. "Bye Demi see ya tommorow" Nathan smiled. "See ya Nathan" .

Later that night Demi is in her room and she cant stop thinking about Nathan so she decided to text him "Hi wuu2 x". Meanwhile at Nathans house he is watching some crap horror film that Tom brought round and is laughing because Tom and Jay are getting sccared by it texts back "nothing just watching a crap horror film with my boys haha wat about you beautiful ? xx". Demi gets Nathans reply and blushes to herself thinks: Niall calls me babe but Nathan calls me beautiful and i like it.  Replies back "haha sounds fun...cant wait for tommorow xx" three seconds later gets a reply "Neither can i can't wait to see you again ;)xxx" Demi smiles and thinks he's so perfect.

The Next Morning Nathan is waiting outside Demi's house in his truck sees Demi come out and smiles. Demi gets in the truck "hey beautiful" Nathan leans over and kisses her cheek and demi blushes "what do you wanna do today" smiles at her "Can we go to the Pier" Demi asked "Course we can love" Nathan replied.On the way to the pier they are singing and laughing along to the radio when they get to the pier, Nathan gets out the car first and runs over to Demis side and opens the door and helps her out like a gentleman. "Thanks" Demi blushes.