girl power...

So guys i am here with my next part....
Hope u enjoy it....
Plz do vote and comment....
Here we go...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Shivaay:"sorry main aap sab ko bolna bhool gaya...yeh daksh manotra hai... mere school friend..."

Neil:"or yeh vidihut manotra..."

Shivaay and neil:"yeh aaj London se aayen hai or kuch din yahin rahenge...."(Avni and anika looked shooked... while daksh and vidihut smirked)

Dadi:"billu....Neil puttar....unko ander toh aane do..."

Shivaay:"oh haan sorry....aaona..."(daksh and vidihut enter....they take blessing from all and say hi toh omru gauri bhavya .....than they come and stand in front   of avni and anika...)

Daksh:"hello...miss..."(anika
Was still in shock...)

Shivaay:"daksh yeh anika hai...."

Daksh:"oh anika ....nice name..."

Vidihut:"or Aapka(to avni....)

Neil:"vidihut yeh Avni hai....."

Shivaay:"avni anika..tum dono....khana kho gaye..."

Neil:(shaking anika)"di...."

Anika:"ahhh woh woh...muhje kuch kaam hai..."

Avni:"main bhi chalti hoon tumhare saath anika...."(anika nodded and they left...)

Shivaay and neil:(in mind)"inhe kya Hua...ese kyun behave kar rahe..."

In avni room....

Anika and avni entered and shut the door...

Avni:" woh..yahan....kaise..."(they hug each other...)

Anika:"per hum shivaay or neil ko nahi bata sakte.."

Avni:"haan woh unke paake dost hai..."

Anika:"daksh or vidihut jaise insan kisi ke bhi acche dost nahi ho sakte ....."

Avni:"tum ek kaam karo....tum khana mansion chale gao....tum wahan save rahogi..."

Anika:"nahi avni...me tumhe yahan inke beech akele chord ke nahi ja sakti.....Main yahin rahongi....tumhare saath...humhe saath milke inka samna karenge... "(they hug....but thier hug was broken by a knock on the door...both got scared thinking it might be vidihut ya daksh....but than they heard neil and shivaay calling thier names...they both relaxed down a bit and opend the door...)

Shivaay:"Kya Hua...tum dono ne darvaza kyun band kiya tha .."

Anika:"woh woh..."

Avni:"woh bhai...humhe accha nahi feel ho raha that is liye ander aa gaye..."

Neil:"aap dono ko theek nahi lag raha...di kya Hua...Avni tum theek ho na..."

Avni:"haan woh woh main..."

Anika:"theek hai...hum theek hai...Bus under se accha feel nahi ho raha..."(Neil and shivaay felt  weird the way they were acting but ignored....)

Shivaay:"theek hai tum dono arram karo hum chalte hai......"(they left....Avni and anika closed the door....but again thier was a knock they opened to see shivaay and neil)

Neil:"aap dono pakka theek ho na...hum gaye..."

Avni:"ji gaye.."(they close the door...again a knock)

Anika:"ab kya hai..."

Shivaay:"pakka gaye..."

Anika:"tum dono jate ho ya..."

Shivaay:"ja rahe ja rahe...."(they again closed the door and again there was a knock....)

Anika/avni:(opening the door)"kya Hai shivaay/neil...(seeing th people) "tu....tum..."(yes this time it was none other than vidihut and daksh...)

Daksh:"hi sweetheart.....(Avni and anika felt disgusted)

Vidihut:"aare Kya hua jaaneman...aap dono toh naraz ho gaye..  (they were about to take a step forward  when anika said)

Anika:"ruk gao...aage mat aana...."(Avni tried  closeing the door when they daksh and vidihut blocked it with thier legs..and entered the room....they grabbed the girls hand....girls were about to scream when they shut their mouths with thier palms....)

Daksh/vidihut :"shhhh"(they tried to come close but avni and anika pushed them away...)

Anika:"door raho  samaj nahi aata.. "

Daksh:"jaan chilane se kya fida..."

Vidihut:"just give up baby..."(they start coming close)

Avni:"tum dono ne kabhi girl power dekhi hai..."

Daksh/vidihut:(confused)"what ..."

Avni and anika looked at each other...they nod thier head ....and than both kicked each of  the boys on the stomach and run out of the room.... why running they bump into 2 people....it none other than shivaay and neil....

Shivaay:"anika avni..."

Neil:"di avni...Kya Hua..."

Shivaay:"tum dono ese..."(anika just hugged shivaay and avni hugged neil....both boys understood that the girls are scared and without asking questions they hugged them back assuring it nothing and they are their with them...after few mins they break the hug..  )

Anika:"woh.. woh...d....da...."

Avni:"vi... vi..."

Shivaay:"ruku...shaan lo phir bolo kya Hua..."(Avni and anika look at each other..  )

Neil:"di avni.....Kya hua kuch toh bolo"

Anika/avni:"woh..."

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
So guys hope you enjoyed it....
Plz do vote and comment...
Next update after 40 votes and 20comment

Precap:"will anika and avni tell shivaay and neil....or some thing else will happend... ..."

Remember 40 votes and 20 comment