Ice Skating

So guys I am here with my next part....
Hope you enjoy it.. .
Plz do vote and comment....
Here we go....
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

** Important information: Guys i am changing  Ice Skiing to Ice Skating because it is easier to describe **

So both avni and anika were successful in their plans to know if neil and shivaay jare in love with then or not.....everyone had hiked up to the Skating stadium.....it wasn't that big but sufficient for the 10 people in the group....

Man:"toh chaliye ab aap sab aapne skating equipment le lijiye aur Ice Skating kae mazze kar lijiye....... humhare pass sirf 2 ghante hai....aap Sab enjoy kijiye...."

Rudra:"chalo...sabse phele ek selfie  coming everyone.....say cheese "

Shivaay:"tu tam jham chordega aur photo le na..."(rudy clicks few pics before all start to wear their equipment...)

Anika:(excited )"okay lets start...."(she said clapping her hands together)

Shivaay:"So u know how to Ice skate...."

Anika:(with a nervous laugh)"well about that......"

Shivaay:(laughs)"ur one unique creature..."

Anika:"hey whats unique about being excited to do something new..."(she said frowning)

Shivaay:"well could be the fact that u try to learn before doing something ur completely an alien to.."

Anika:"alien.....me kis angle se aapko alien dikh rahi hoon..."

Shivaay:(faceplaming himself)"common anika....i am not actually calling u an alien....it mean trying something ur completely new to like u dont know anything about..."

Anika:"aapna aapni English baad me sunana...phele muhje try to karne do..."

Shivaay:"okay go ahead..."(Anika enters the ice ring holing on to the side railings but as soon as she leave it she losses her balance and falls .....she whines and looks up to she shivaay already in the ring laughing)

Anika:"aapka entertainment ho gaya toh hasna band karenge...."

Shivaay:"sorry...sorry ..aao..(he gives her his hand ..and helps her stand but as soon as he leaves her she starts to stumble...but before she can hit the ground shivaya held her...)"you know what tumse nahi hoga....mera hanth pakar ke rakho ...i will teach u.."

Anika:"kyun aap expert hai.."

Shivaay:"tumse toh behetar hi hoon ....chalo..."(he slowly holds her hands and leads her in giving her direction for her leg movements....slowy anika started to get the hang of it and she started to skate not too good bet good enough for beginners...)

While on the other hands...

Avni was standing by the entrance of the ring smiling....when she feels a tap on her shoulder....she turned to see neil

Avni:"kya..."

Neil:"kya kya..."

Avni:"what..."

Neil:"tumhe pyaar ho gaya hai kya.."

Avni:(shocked)"k...kya..."

Neil:"nahi per tum randomly smile kiye ja rahi ho...or movie me toh yeh tabhi hota hai when u fall in love....woh kya gana tha...BOLDO AGAR TUMHE PYAAR HONE LAGE...."

Avni:"hogaya..."

Neil:"haan...ab batao tum smile kyun kar rahi ho.."

Avni:"unko dekhke....(she said pointing to rikara and ruvya and shivika......neil looks at her direction to see rudy posing for pictures while bhavya clicking his picture but she looked highly irritated....on the other hand gauri and om were ice skating with om holding her hand as she was scared to let go....and shivaay and anika laughing as anika fell on the ground because of trying stunts....)"kitne paare lag rahe hai dono saath me..."

Neil:"i am such a weird brother.."

Avni:(looks at him confused)"hauh....??"

Neil:"haan...dekho normal brothers aapni beheno ko kisi bhi lardke ke saath dekh ke gussa aata...even if he is his friend aur yahan me khush ho raha hoon aapni beheno ki love story bante dekh...weird no..."

Avni:(laughs)"you too cute...i mean tumhara logic omg...(and keeps laughing while neil just gets lost in her smile)

Girl:"excuse me...i can go in.."(she said getting avneil attention)

Avni:"opps sorry go ahead"

Girl:"thank you..."

Neil:"toh tum yahan behete behete love stories banati rahogi yahan under bhi chalogi..."

Avni:"very funny....chalo.."

Neil:"u know how to skate..."

Avni:"yeah...shivaay bhaiya ne bachpan me sikhaya tha....actually jab woh choote the tab unko shock tha yeh sab karne ka...and when ever he used to learn something new he  used to teach us as well "

Neil:"accha hai...."

Avni:"tumhe kaise aata hai..."

Neil:"jab london me tha....tab bhavya ne ice skateing ke kishi competition me participate kiya tha...toh i had to teach her to skate....sikhate sikhate kudh bhi sik liya.."

Avni:"oh...(they continued talking and skating....and soon the 2 hours were also gone....)

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys hope you enjoyed it....
Plz do vote and comment....
Next update after 75 votes.....

Precap:"Heading down the mountain .....and plaining...but for what??"

Remember 75 votes....