I am in love

So guys I am here with my next part.....
Hope u enjoy it...
Plz do vote and comment....
Here we go.....
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

After playing the games....all headed to bed as it was already late....everyone had slept except avni and anika...they were trying to sleep but sleep was far away from them...

Anika:"av..avni..tum jagi ho.."

Avni:"haan ...tumko neend kyun nahi aa rahi.."

Anika:"pata nahi....demaag me ek baat chal rahi hai.."

Avni:"mere bhi.."(they both kept looking at the sky through the transparent top of the tent....and there was silence for few mins.... than they both just turn to each other and say at the same time)

Avni/anika:"muhje pyaar ho gaya hai..."

Avni/anika:"kise....??"

Avni:(at the same time as anika)"neil..."

Anika:(at the same time as avni)"Shivaay"

Avni:(sitting up)"what when...omg congrats anika.....omg omg..tum aur bhai...ek dam takkar ki jodi wow.."

Anika:"oh hello muhje chordo tum batao....tillu aur tum...wah kitni khirkitod jodi hai...hayee..."(than they both start to laugh)

Avni:"per ek problem hai.."

Anika:"haan....muhje nahi pata shivaay muhje se pyaar karte bhi ya nahi..."

Avni:"pata kya me toh sure hoon neil muhje pyaar nahi karta.."

Anika:"karta hai..."

Avni:"matlab.."

Anika:"maine dekha hai jaise woh tumhari care karta.... tumse lardta...tumhari baatein sunta hai..."

Avni:"well agar iska matlab pyaar hai toh phir bhai bhi tumse bahut pyaar karte hai..."

Anika:"huhhhh...pata nahi...."

Avni:(teasingly)"waise Bhabhi ..."

Anika:"kya kaha tumne..."

Avni:(innocently)"kya kaha..."

Anika:"innocent ki bacchi..."(she starts to tickle avni...while avni starts to laugh)

Avni:"okay okay stop.."

Anika:"waise ab kya..."

Avni:"yeh toh muhje bhi nahi pata.."

Anika:"Kal sochenge abhi sote hai.."

Avni:"haan.."(and they slept....)

Next morning came with a beautiful start....birds chirping ....wind blowing....sunlight coming through the tent....waking everyone....everyone got ready...and met outside their tent....

Man:"so guys...humne kuch aur activities bhi plan ki hai before noon...than we can eat and head our way back down the mountain....so usse pehele aap sab aapne tent pack karlo and pack everything up except cooking staff...we have about 30 mins till 8:30....until than we can pack staff and eat breakfast...after 8:30 i will explain u guys the next activity before lunch..."

All:"okay.."(half the people started to cook the breakfast while our gang was packing up the tents....)

Gauri:"di aap meri help karona yeh nikal nahi raha..."(she said to anika as she struggled to take out the hook  that was stuck in the ground..)

Anika:"ruk..."(she sat held on the the hook and started to pull it...after failing several time she put all her force and pulled the hook out...but due to the sudden action she stumbled backwards bumping into Shivaay...and both of them fell on the snowy ground with anika on top of shivaay...soon all started to laugh...which caused  their sweet 2 min eyelock to break)

Shivaay:"cant u be careful while doing things.."

Anika:"careful ....hum yahan snow me gire hue hai sab hum pe has rahe hai and all u care about is ur lecture..."

Shivaay:"oh hello.....me gira nahi tumne muhje giraya...sab tumhari wajah se has rahe humpe...aur me tumhe kya kehe raha hoon ki be careful...per nahi tum toh number 1 clumsy lardki ho....tumhe chair se bhi bandenge tabhi kihi tarha chair se gir gaogi.."

Anika:"hawww...."

Shivaay:"what haww...get up.."

Anika:"u know what muhje aapse baat hi nahi kari..."(saying so she tries to get up but slips on the snow falling right back on shivaay...)

Shivaay:"see what i mean by clumsy..."

Anika:"haan toh snow hai...koyi bhi gir sakta hai...neil ider hai khikhi karna band kar.."(neil goes to anika and helps her stand while shivaay also stands up )

Shivaay:"ufff kitni bhari ho tum...."(anika looks at shivaay open mouth...)

Anika:"avni...aapne bhai ko mere samne se hatado..warna woh aaj iss mountain se utharne like nahi bachenge..."

Shivaay:"accha ji kya karogi tum..."

Anika:"yeh.."(she takes the snow and makes a snowball and throws at him)

Shivaay:"anika..yeh kya kar rahi ho.."(she dosnt reply just keep throwing snowballs at him while he tries to safe him self......shivaay hides behind neil...)

Anika:"neil hat samne se..."(she throws the snowball but it hits neil instead of shivaay..)

Neil:(whines)"diiiii.....ab aap dekho...."(he throws a snowball but anika dodges the ball resulting in it hitting avni....and like this all get into a snowball fight...while dodging from a snowball...avni bumps into neil ......she closed her eyes in thoughts of falling but neil held her from falling and they both got lost in their own world.....soon they were brought back by a snowball hitting them.....)

Anika:(yelling to them)"romance baad me kar lena tillu and avni..."

Neil:"diiii"

Anika:"kya....."

Neil:"ruku aapko toh me abhi batata hoon..."(he said running after anika...after some time all gathered for having breakfast....)

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

So guys hope you enjoyed it....
Plz do vote and comment....
Next update after 75 votes.....and sorry for the late and short update....i am busy with few things....

Precap:"will shivaay and neil be able to realize their feeling before the trip ends.....what new things will avni and anika have to face...."

Remember 75 votes....