Cameron Dallas Dirty Fanfic

Your best guy friend, Matt, and you were just invited to one of the most exclusive party of the year. Matthew decided to finally to introduce you to the rest of the boys that evening. You had been friends with Matt since before he got famous and you never asked to get introduce and you missed all the opportunities to meet them, so it was finally time. 

"Y/N! Hurry up or we are going to be late!" Matthew yelled.

"Chill Espinosa. I'll be down in 5."

         You come down stairs in a little black dress, your hair sleek and straight, and beautiful, subtle makeup on. As you walk down, Matthew looks at you in awe.

"Damn Y/N. Why don't you dress like this more often."

"Shut the fuck up, Matt. Let's go."

        He rolls his eyes and you get in the car. On you're way to the party, he warns you that the guys might get a little touchy and flirty, but you just shook your head. You thought you were cute with makeup on and your hair like this, but not hot enough to catch any of the guys' attention.

        You pull up and walk in. All eyes were on Matt and you. Matthew looked fresh and you looked stunning so why wouldn't they? As Matthew guides you to the guys, you're nervous. Once you finally get there, they all look at you, but you only notice one. Cameron Dallas. Damn was he sexy. He kinda patted the space next to him and you went and sat down. After A LOT of drinks and a few talks, Cam was the only one sober enough to drive. You all piled into his car and he took the guys home and you two were the last two in the car when he pulls up to his house.

"Cameron, you forgot to take me home."

"The fact that it took you this long to notice shows you don't care..." 

        He winks at you and you blush at him. He invites you inside but you really didn't have a choice. He grabs a couple of shots for you guys and y'all go at it. This is a side of him he didn't show at the party and you kind of liked it. He started to get touchy and you liked it. Occasionally slapping your ass and grabbing you from behind the waist. Eventually you gave into temptation. So when he grabbed your waist you turned around, jumped on him, and kissed him. Scratch that. You full blown made out with Cameron Dallas. He carried you to his bedroom and slammed you on to his bed. He slowly made out with you and carried it down to your neck. You let out a soft moan and he smiled. He started to kiss down your body, unbuttoning your pants, and starting to lick your sweet spot. You let out a moan. He started to move up and you went and turned him on his back. You unbuttoned his pants and gave him the best blow job of his life. He grasped onto your hair and whispered," Y/N..."

        As you finish him off you kinda crawl back on top of him. He then rips off his shirt and you feel his abs. He feels amazing.He flips you over and takes off your bra. He doesn't act like he loves your breast, but in his eyes you can tell he does. He slowly goes down on you and you feel a rush of pain and pleasure go through you. 

You scream out of pleasure," Cameron... CAMERON."

"Louder," He whispers.

"CAMERON DALLAS," You shout at the top of your lungs.

You got at it for the rest of the night until you fall asleep around 5 a.m. You wake up at 12 to Cameron serving you brunch and you feel like you're in paradise. 

"Thanks for last night. Sorry if it felt forced..."

"Don't wory Y/N. I enjoyed it just as much as you," He winks

You kind of just smile and eat your breakfast. You could get used to this....