Do your parents like him

Harry- Your parents absolutely adore Harry even though your father was skeptical at first because of how often Harry was put in harms way.

Ron- Your parents love Ron almost more than you do. Your mom loves to cook and Ron loves to eat so every time your mom wanted to make a large meal she would gladly let you invite Ron over. Your father loved Ron because of how kind he was and how much he loved you.

Fred- Honestly your parents did not like Fred at the start of your relationship. They felt that you could do so much better than a prankster who didn't apply himself in any of his classes. After a couple years when you proved to them that you and Fred were serious about each other Your parents finally decided to give him an actual chance and they grew to not hate him but still felt you could do better.

George- Your dad loves George but you mom thinks you could do better. You dad was a prankster in his time so he instantly loved George when you brought him home but your mother didn't like George until he proved that if he tried he could do well in school and he reminded your mom of your father when he was a Hogwarts (your mom absolutely despised your dad at first because he cared nothing about his school marks)

Oliver- Your parents loved Oliver and was so happy that you found someone who could put up with your crazy and had some crazy of his own. They supported your relationship even before the two of you started to date, they thought that he was a sweet guy who came from a nice family and that he would never hurt you

Draco- Obviously you parents liked Draco from the day they forced the two of you to be friends when you were very small.

Seamus- Your parents don't hate him but he isn't their first choice for you either. They find Seamus childish and until his fourth year they didn't like the fact that you were with someone younger than you but they eventually grew to love him once you proved to them that you and Seamus were in a serious relationship.