Chapter 6

Wow chapter 6 I sometimes have problems writing a 4 chapter book haha although these chapters are very short. Lets hope i get a laptop soon because i dont have one for my dads house sorry this story is so bad i'm working on it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's POV

He leaned in and........

Whispered "tickle war" then jumped on top of her and started tickling her.

Annabelle was laughing like crazy

"Niall stop please"

She jumped up and started running but Niall was way to fast.

He ran up behind Annie tackled her and tickled her like crazy.

"STOP NIALL" she yelled between giggles

"NO NOT UNTILL YOU SAY NIALL IS AN UBER SEXY LEPRACAHUN  AND I HAVE TO BUY HIM NANDOS"

"I WILL NEVER!!!"

He tickled her harder.

She was laughing like crazy now.

"OK OK Niall is an uber sexy lepracahun and I agree to buy him Nandos!"

"NANDOS!!!!!! YAYY!!! LETS GO NOW!!!!" Niall cheered

"I don't have money now Niall and I have to pay... REMEMBER!"

"Ohhh. Why don't you have money?"

Annabelles face fell "Um I dont want to talk about it."

Niall pulled her chin up to look into his eyes. "I respect that Annie don't worry I'll pay for Nandos."

"No Niall I said I would so I have to"

"Annie I'm paying and if you don't agree I'll tickle you again."

"Ok Ok thanks Niall"

"Now Annie Les Go"

"K Niallar "

She smiled and they walked out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter since it's short i might make another couple today but i dont know yet