Chapter 9

Heyyy my peeps whats uppp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annabelle's

POV

At the Movies

Niall yawned and put his arm around Annabelle and she snuggled up into his side.

That afternoon they had all met up to go to the movies. They had met Katie. She seemed nice and they found out that she didnt go to their school. She went to a religious school because her dad got her in free. The reason she got in free is because her dad, Larry, had a religious band and he played for the school on their dances.

They all decided to see the Notebook and Niall brought a box of tissues which he seemed to be using fast.

After the movie they went to Nandos and they learned a little more about Katie. Her mom's name was Lisa and her dad's Larry. She had a younger sister named Kayla a younger brother named Tyler a younger sister named Ally and an older sister named Kassara. She lived in a a small town right outside of London and was very much in love with Harry.

After dinner they all went to Harry's house and played truth or dare.

"Harry truth or dare?" Annabelle asked

"Umm... Truth"

"If you had to kiss anyone here in front of Katie who would it be?"

"Louis"

"Why"

"Because she knows I'm not gay"

"I love you too boo bear" Louis said to Harry

"You guys all creep me out" Taylor said

After the fun day Niall walked Annabelle home.

"Love you Annie"

"Love you too Niallar"

Annie went into the house and turned on TV. Her phone beeped signaling a text message from an unknown number.

STAY AWAY FROM MY NIALLAR!!!!!

<3 Sasha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of Chapter 9

WHAT DID YAH THINK!!!!