Chapter 7

K people I'm writing a few more today cheer!! Cllap!! so thanks for reading and your support thanks. This chapter is dedicated to my step sister Taylor for her help love and support

LUV YA SISTA

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annabelles POV

"yum that was so good thanks Niall for buying your as sweet as candy."

"DWAAAAH thanks gurl" Niall said in a high pitched girly voice

"HAha Niallar. What else should we do?"

"Annie Let's go to the park!" Niall said like a little kid at Christmas

"ok Niall first let's stop at my place to get some bread to feed the ducks" Annabelle said

"OK!!!!" Niall cheered

Niall's POV

At the Park

He was gonna do it.

He was going to tell Annabelle he liked her and ask her to be his girlfriend.

They were sitting on a park bench after using all their bread feeding ducks.

Niall scooted closer to Annabelle and grabbed her hand. Annabelle looked into his eyes.

Niall said "Annabelle I've only known you for a day but it has felt like a life time. I think I might be in love with you. Annabelle will you be my girlfriend"

With tears in her eyes Annabelle leaned over and kissed him.

Niall pulled away smiling  "I guess that's answer enough."

She pulled him back in and kissed him again.

They sat there kisssing not a care in the world as happy as any two could be.

Annabelles's POV

At school the next day

Annabelle walked off the bus hand in hand with her wonderful boyfriend Niall Horan

Louis and Zayn saw them together

"Dwawww looks like Niall's in love. It's soo cute." Louis said goofier than a clown on a high.

Annabelle started blushing, then she realized Zayn was just staring at the ground sadly.

"Whats wrong Zayn my friend?" Annabelle asked sweetly

"Oh um I caught Cindy cheating on me and when I asked her what was going on she said I like Drake way more than you we are over."

"Oh my god Zayn I'm so sorry"

"It's ok Annie now you better get to class don't want to be late again."

"ok bye Zayn"

She pecked Niall on the cheek "I'm going to go to my locker. Meet you in class. Save me a seat."

"I'll try babe. Love you."

Annabelle walked to her locker day dreaming about Niall  when she ran into someone.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry." Annabelle said

"It's ok" the girl said

"Here I'll help you with your books. By the way I'm Annabelle."

"I know. I'm in your first class. Oh and I'm Taylor."

"Oh nice meeting you. Want to walk to class together?"

"Sure you can sit by me if you don't already have a seat." Taylor offered

"My boyfriend was suppose to save me one but if he couldn't then  I will sit by you." Annabelle replied

They walked intothe classroom and Annabelle found Niall. The seat next to him was occupied by Louis. Louis stuck his tounge out at her and Niall mouthed 'sorry'.

Annabelle mouthed back 'It's ok' and sat down next to Taylor. They chatted and then Annabelle asked Taylor if she would eat lunch with her and her friends. Taylor said ok and they talked for the rest of class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sasha still hasnt come back into the story. That new couple is so sweet. Poor Zayn! Stupid Cindy! and Taylor seems nice 

Comment Vote promote haha rhymes

THANKS MY PEOPLE