two.

"i didn't wanna believe
my feelings for you
i didn't wanna believe
that i could lose you
if i told you just how i felt."
➫ ➫ ➫

— jahseh —

"i hate that bitch-made thot. i pray she falls in a ditch." tyler spat, narrowing his eyes at leah, giggling as she flirted with my man.

same tho.

"you still mad that she stole your pencil." ki laughed, popping her strawberry-flavored gum.

"yes, and i'm mad at stokeley. he won't go out with this precious boy, nigga must be hella slow." tyler huffed, rolling his eyes.

i wasn't even paying attention, i was too busy trying to do my work, but i couldn't stop staring at stokeley.

he's such a beautiful human.

i stood up out my seat, walking out the classroom and to the bathroom since i had to piss.

i pushed open the bathroom door, sighing loudly.

i really want stokeley.

i desire him.

i crave him. even tho that sounds unhealthy as fuck.

"hey jah."

oh jesus.

i turned around, trying not to smile awkwardly.

"h-hey s-stokeley." i mumbled, pulling up my jeans.

here we go with this stuttering shit.

he stood next to me and i tensed up, immediately.

"why you all tense?" he chuckled, fixing his hot-pink durag that perfectly fit his head.

i mean my nigga, you one hell of a fine ass bastard and i want to kiss the fuck out you but you straight and my best friend. :')

i shrugged my shoulders, getting ready to walk out the bathroom.

he tightly-gripped my wrist, pulling me close to him.

he leaned down in my ear, breathing which made my skin crawl.

"i'm coming to pick you up at 6:00, be ready."

— girls in suits make me wet, also; hi yes ily and appreciate you alot. and you betta love yourself or your gonna catch this fade. 💗