five.

"please tell me boy can you
get a clue or come through
cause I just want to be with you."
➫ ➫ ➫

— jahseh —

"you're really clingy."

"yeah." stokeley rubbed the back of his neck, chuckling, "am i bothering you?"

"no, i find it sweet."

stokeley, i think that's his name, he's the only one who doesn't bare me with questions, even tho that's the doctor's orders. she want's everyone to bombard me with questions, so my memory would come back? i don't find that smart but ok.

"if you don't mind me asking,"

nevermind, here comes the questions!

"do you remember anything before you came here, jah." stokeley asked, and i'm asked this everyday.

and everyday, i have the same answer:

"look, all i remember is arguing with someone, then being rushed here."

he sighed, shaking his head.
niggas need to start doing their research on amnesia.

i hope i get my memory back soon, the hospital gives me anxiety.

"do you remember what you loved to do?" stokeley grabbed my hand, tracing the creases in my palm.

"nope," i shake my head, popping the 'p'.

he chuckled, "you loved to d-"

"stokeley!" some bitch busted through the room door, swinging her pocketbook everywhere.

her hair was so nappy, it made my stomach hurt.

"ya bitchass always leaving me at home, lonely as hell!" she whined, applying that expensive looking lip gloss that you get from the beauty store for 2 dollars.

"baby, calm down." he pecked her lips, "i'm just talkin' with jahseh." he smiled at her.

she turned towards me, looking at me with a nasty look.
"aint he faggot?" she patted her head, popping her gum.

oh-

"stop being disrespectful," he squeezed her silicone ass.

kylie jenner tease😍.

she giggled, "i'm not, bae, i'm just asking," continuing to kiss all on stokeley pokeley.

i just met sis, why she so nasty. jeez.

"what's wrong with being gay?" i looked up at stokeley, and she kissed her teeth.

"it's, disgusting. period." she spat, literally.

i think this hoe gotta lisp. i'm gonna bash her ass.

"ith' dithguthing. period." i mocked, rolling my eyes. "your hair looks like a spiderweb, ma'am."

she set her purse down, balling her fists up.

"we can get it poppin'. i'll beat ya ass." she kept spiting, it was going everywhere.

whew chillay, the ghetto.

"you're built like a perfume bottle with a silicone ass. calm down." i shrugged.

"i see you've never lost ya attitude." stokeley shook his head, telling his baby gorilla to go outside real quick.

"hey, the bitch called me a faggot, what i'ma do? just act like she ain't nothing happened?" i rolled my eyes, crossing my arms.

"c'mon jah, that's my baby, can you give her some respect?" he sighed, grabbing her fake ass chanel purse off the floor.

"nah, not untill she gives me my respect." i laughed.

"whatever, i'll be back when she straighten' out." he walked out, basically slamming the door.

what she needs is to straighten her hair.