four.

"and it might be pathetic
and you might be skeptical
but I just want to be with you."
➫ ➫ ➫

— jahseh —

"i don't know y'all." i shrugged my shoulders, my arms stayed in a crossed position.

these strangers needa leave before authorties come get they asses. :)

"c'mon jah, you obviously remember me." some goofy nigga smiled nervously.

"nope." i shook my head, popping the 'p'.

"that's it, i'm beating stokeley's ass." the goofy nigga ran out the room, and i laid back.

all i wanted to do is sleep and these motherfuckas woke me up.

"jahseh-"

"who the fuck is jahseh? i don't know a jahseh?" i rolled my eyes for the 1567th time.

some woman in the back of the room was sobbing her eyes out, but i could care less.

the goofy nigga came back in, dragging some big nigga by the collar.

"so, you don't remember him?" goofy nigga held up the nigga, who looked terrified but sad as hell.

i've definitely seen him somewhere.

"i've seen him around." i mumbled; shaking my head. "but, where did y'all find
the notorious b.i.g cousin?"

"he definitely has amnesia if he doesn't remember stokeley." some girl pointed back and fourth.

"jahseh, c'mon-"

"okay, y'all getting on my nerves. i don't know who jahseh is." i spat, rubbing my hand across my face.

the doctor, i'm assuming walked in, holding a clipboard.

"excuse me everyone, i need you all to leave. visiting hours are over." the small nurse mumbled behind the doctor.

"no! what's wrong with jahseh?" the woman who was crying shouted.

oh my-

"we don't know yet ma'am. but, he is showing signs of amnesia." the doctor nodded his head.

"is it permanent?" the goofy nigga asked.

"if he doesn't get special care, then yes."