six.

"i'm scared...
of, telling you how I feel."
➫ ➫ ➫

— jahseh —

"so, jahseh?"

i glanced at my assigned therapist, before digging the metal spoon into the tub of mint-chocolate chip ice cream.

"i'm gonna show you some objects," she grabbed her bag, setting it on her lap, "these objects will trigger your memory, possibly bringing some of your memories back."

i nodded my head, not really caring what she had to say. this ice cream slaps.

she pulled out a small, what's them shits called? oh yeahh, an ambulance! yeah, she pulled out a lil' ambulance toy out of her damn purse.

"why do you have toys?" i continued to eat my ice cream, focusing my attention to her little session.

"it's part of this session, jahseh," she explained, and i nodded my head, "so, do you remember any ambulances at the scene?"

"nope."

"hm," she then, pulled out a red porsche and a black jeep. the cars looked like they were going to opposite ways, untill the jeep swerved around and hit the porsche from the back.

see now, that's some shit i remember.
and this bitch was out here making noises for dramatic effect.

"hold up, i remember that," i set my tub of ice cream down, sitting up.

"that's great! tell me what you remember." she grabbed her notepad, and sat at the edge of her seat.

"ok, so um, it was me and somebody else, and umm, we were arguing about someone. i remember myself being in the passenger seat, and the other person in the driver's seat." i explained as best as i could, thoughts and memories clouding my mind.

"do you know who this person was, or remember the details of their face?" she asked, and i tried my hardest to think of any details, or names.

"oh! it was a brownskin nigga, and he wore a velvet, type durag, also had a couple of tatoos. and-"

"oh my lord, i'm talking about stokeley."

— day 32425 going without wendy's.