Character file

Name: runa yomozuki/komori
(or Y/N L/N if you want)
Age: 15 or 16 (idk for sure)
Birthday:31st of October
Height: 4"10
Relatives:father:unknown name (deceased)
Mother:unknown name
(deceased)
Adoptive father:seiji komori
(Alive)
Adoptive sister: yui komori
(Alive) (sadly😔)
(Yes I'm a yui hater but for the sake of the story the reader will tolerate yui)
Personality:
Shy(at first)
Cute(to deceive you)
Bubbly(to make you fall in love)
Ruthless(when it comes to gambling)
Giggly(to annoy reiji)
Always tired(unless she's gambling)
Likes:
Reading
Gaming
Lollipops
Gaming
Singing
Dancing
Her onesie
GAMBLING
Any instrument
Yui(😒)
Laito
Kanato
Shuu
Reiji
Tsunbaru
Kou
Yuma
Azusa
ChOcOlAtE
Sleep lots of sleep
Dislikes:
RUKI
Seiji
People with no sense of humour
Fan girls/boys
The cold
No WiFi.
Background info: runa was the child of a wealthy family until her parents lost a bet which cost them their fame,wealth,child and life. Runa does not remember them but often has nightmares about the day they were killed.
Seiji has found her in the casinos backstreet hoping to have a smarter child seiji took runa and grew her up like yui but seiji soon noticed that she wasn't a normal child she would play card games with yui betting all her stuff making yui bet hers too. Of course runa won 👏🏻 every 👏🏻 single👏🏻time.
This odiously made yui mad she called her sister a freak and dropped the bomb that she was adopted. Runa did speak to anyone for 5 year after only using signs if she was hungry,thirsty or ill.
Eventually yui apologised and they became friends again but still not as close as they were, this made runa put up a wall no one could break. An act that no one could see though so she wouldn't get hurt again . That was when the nightmares started. Seiji then noticed she asked him questions about the future such as " are me and sissy really gonna live with vampires?" , "papa who's gonna be MY Adam?" . He then got a message 3 years later from karlhienz saying yui was to be sent to a house of six vampires. Runa has the gift to see the near and distant future.
Leading to her being sent to the house as well...

And that's where our story begins.