Chapter 3

This chapter contains fragments of runa's past I apologise for the wait!

Runa's PoV

I stood there fantasising about what the bet would be in our game . My eyes widened in delight when I saw Sissy follow ayato.
"Hiya sis!" I squealed waving my hands energeticly . In the corner Of my eyes I saw Laito with wide eyes about to burst (030).
"Oh my lord." Sissy whispered under her breath.
"Who's ready to GAMBLE FOR YOUR LIF- I MEAN YOUR MOST BELOVED POSSESSION!" I yell exited.
Reiji groaned at the sound of my voice, whilst Sissy slightly prayed. It was fun to watch actually.

-TIMESKIP-

After 4 long hours of playing poker with Sissy, Laito, shuu, ayato and reiji I had won 3 rounds I lost against reiji and Laito because Laito had a nose bleed messing up my cards :..(
And reiji guessed I was cheating :..(
Over all I gained a weird tie/scarf, a set of expensive headphones,and my sissy's stuffed kitty. I named him 'lil meow meow' after my favourite meme and suga from bts :) .
I sigh in content observing my surroundings I looked out of the large window to see the sun setting. And it was beautiful. A final burst of colour before the darkness comes. It reminds me of when I was happy, when I was joyful, truly joyful and happy. Then it all changed... Yui screamed a lot that day cursing me,cussing, degrading me, telling me I wasn't really her biological sister. I became mute not because I was adopted but because after Yui had finished yelling I went to the garden and had a visit from a wolf with a red aura. It told me I would eventually fall into the arms of a vampire, a stab wound , the moonlight, and a woman standing over me guiding my way to find my Adam... that wolf gave me my powers. That wolf gives me my nightmares. That wolf ruined me....
I am never truly happy anymore. But I fake it , for Yui! I don't want her to be a sacrifice. She deserves more then that! I will continue to fight for Yui and maybe in the end she will finally accept me .