Chapter 4

Runa's PoV

As I watched the sun set I wandered the halls in search of a piano . And odd thing I know considering I can't reach the pedals at the bottom but I enjoy playing. Whether it's classical music to K-POP piano versions I love it! I smiled lightly as I saw a piano in a room with an open door. I pushed it open and saw
Laito and sissy . My eyes widened at the sight they were kissing. Bleh! Wait doesn't ayato like sissy?
I quickly take my leave and run off to find ayato.

After about half an hour running i found ayato day outside sissy's room.
"Aya?" I ask timidly.
"What do you want shorty."
I huff and pout.
"I just wanna ask something." I huff once again.
Aya smiles slightly and chuckles.
"What's up."
"Do you like sissy?" I ask trying to act as if I didn't just see her throw herself at Laito.
He looks at me confused before his eyes darken.
"What did you see runa?" He asks angrily.
I flinched slightly. Aya noticed and calmed down.
"I-I saw s-sissy k-kissing l-Laito in the music room." I say looking down.
Aya gritted his teeth and picked me up and held me on his hip and teleported us to the music room only to see a Laito lying on top of sissy. I squealed and burried my head in Aya's neck .
"Laito. What do you think you're doing!" Aya yelled.
"Fufufu~ I just wanted to have a little fun with bitch-chan." Laito said completely oblivious to my presence.
Yui quickly jumped up and ran over to me and tried to take me away for Aya.
"No! Leave me alone!" I yell kicking at Yui.
Laitos eyes widened when he heard me. Aya yanked me out of Yui's grasp and held me close. My lip began to quiver as I clutched aya's shirt.
"Kawaii-chan how much did you see." Laito asked me. I just hugged Aya not really wanting to look at him.
"She saw everything." Aya Stated angrily..

A/N I am sorry sorry this story had gotten dark I thought it would be nice to see runa's vulnerable side. Anyway I'm writing another book on DL so stay tuned to see it !