Moving day!

"Boxes! We need more boxes" Tony yells to Steve, who's obviously focused more on ordering pizza for Peter. "STEVE" Tony yells to get his attention. Steve practically fell , then jumped to his feet and said "SIR YES SIR" he could barely contain his giggles. Tony looked at him with a stern look then gestured toward the full boxes, at that Steve grabbed his jacket, and keys, then kissed Tony goodbye. Peter looked at them and said "eww pda gosh dads get a room!" They looked at each other, laughed, then Steve left to get more boxes. "So... how's school?" Tony asked trying to make conversation. "I'm homeschooled by you and dad. So let's say... I can't wait to be in an actual school soon." Peter said toying with his hair. "We told you what school you are going to right?" Tony said staring at his son. Peter looked up cautiously and said "noo? What did you do?" Tony looked at Peter with a serious face and said, " we enrolled you at St. Albans, it's a private all boys school." "YOU DID WHAT?! NO GIRLS?" Peter yelled angrily. Tony looked down at his feet and said, "Son do not yell at me. This is for your education, besides you'll be happy when you see it." A few awkward minutes later, Steve came in holding in one hand a box of pizza, and in the other he had multiple boxes "InCoMInG" he yelled. Tony ran to help him, and Peter grabbed the pizza. Peter put the pizza on the counter, and opened it. They all ate the pizza, then they started packing again. After a few hours they got everything packed and in the moving van. They sent the movers to their new house and they got in their car to leave. Peter asked them , "are we gonna stop and get food on the way to our new house?" Tony and Steve looked at each other ,laughed and said "Peter we just ate, but we might get some snacks later. Just try to have fun back there." Peter shrunk down in his seat and put his earbuds in.