Arrangements

"We still have loose ends to tie up if we dont want any interference.  My father will surely wonder where I've gone and send people after me."  Yan Da was standing away from the bed with her hands on her hips.  Li Tian Jin was still sitting on the bed, the sword still forgotten on the floor a little ways away.  "If the sword is the key to your curse then we'll need to find a way to sacred snow mountain."  Li Tian Jin rises from the bed to retrieve the sword and examines it.

Just then, one of Yan Da maids comes in.  "Your father wishes your presence princess Yan Da."  And leaves.  "You'd better come with me.  He'll likely want to hear why Ka Suo is still alive."  As they leave the tent they see the rest of their encampment being torn down.  They will be leaving soon.  They do not see pheonix frowning at them among the half torn down tents.

Yan Da and Li Tian Jin enter her fathers tent.  Pheonix is there smiling smugly at Yanda.  She snears and looks away.  Fire king smiles calmly at the pair as they enter.  The pair stop in front of him.  He raises an eyebrow at them and breaths in heavily still smiling. "Why is Ka Suo still alive?"  Li Tian Jin steps forward.  "The flowering period of the hidden lotus is not over yet.  If I retrieve it for you, KaSuo wil surely follow me.  I can offer him as a sacrifice."  The fire king leans back in his seat to think on this.  "How do I know I can trust you?"

"Send someone you trust to watch over me.  Someone who could overpower even me."

The fire king looks up and smiles.  He already knows from Pheonix that Tian Jin was in Yanda's presence the night before.  He also knows that Li Tian Jin only means for him to send Yanda.  This boy might be too clever.  Nevertheless, its a good idea.  As long as he gets what he wants, which in the end, was always the hidden lotus.

"Alright, you'll go to sacred snow mountain to retrieve the hidden lotus.  My daughter Yan Da will accompany you to ensure the lotus comes to me safely."  

Pheonix looks back at Huo Yi surprised.  "What?!  You are sending those two?  But.....!"  The fire king puts up his hand to halt his words.  Pheonix falls silent.  "Yan Da, I'd like you both to leave right away."  Yanda is beaming as she quickly turns to leave.  Tian Jin is already on his way out.  

Once they are gone, the fire king finally turns to Pheonix.  "I want you to follow them to sacred snow mountain.  Make sure Yan Da does not do anything to ruin my plans."  Pheonix bows to the fire king and turns to leave.  He is also beaming as he leaves the room.