SNAKE

Nikki's POV : I opened my apartment door open and it was dark . Huh...I remember leaving at least a light on . I turned the lights on and in jumped a person "SURPRISE !" I got freaked out and practically hit the person with my Louis Vuitton bag . "AH ! OWWW ! ITS ME ! YOUR BESTIE ! GAH ! STOP ! IM DEAN ! GAH ! I SAID STAWP !" Dean screamed . I crossed my arms .

"Happy Birthday to you ! Happy birthday to you ! Happy birthday Nikki ! Happy birthday to you" Dean said and I was kind of saddened that nobody attended . "You're the only one here ?" I asked and he nodded . I threw myself on the couch , opening the tv . It's been about 4 months since Shane and I split , and it's been pretty boring....I kept on changing the channels , until "SpongeBob" came on .

Such a way to spend a birthday ! Yay....

My doorbell rang and I groaned . "Who dares to Interrupt me while I'm watching my favorite show ?" I said , lazily standing up and Dean laughed . I haven't been showing up to WWE , and I honestly didn't care , because he is now Smackdown General Manager , and I'm basically I'm that place .

I opened the door and saw 3 people . And I'm not surprised , Declan , Kenyon , and Rogan .

"Hey mom ....we came here to say happy birthday..." they said and I nodded . "Nice..." I said , they handed me the cake and I took it . "Go back home , children of the McMahons !  I'm not your mother anymore...." I said . Declan sighed , "you'll always be a mother it us..." "sure..."

"Mommy ?" I heard Rogan....my little flash . "Yes ?"
"I don't like our new mom...she..she looks mean !" Rogan says and I nodded , "have fun , children ." I said and called the door in the faces .

I looked at the cake and threw it in the garbage , not going to accept a cake from McMahons .

Dean was behind me . "Dang...that was harsh , you treated them as strangers.." Dean said and I rolled my eyes .

I sat back down and my episode was already finished . I saw Winston come up to me . "Hey Winny..." I said , holding him and putting him on my lap .

He let out a sad sound and I nodded "I feel you , Winston.." I said and he blinked . He laid down on me and fell asleep .

I slowly put him on his comfy little thing I got him . I laid on the couch and fell asleep.

************

"And god said...let there my life ! LIVE ! LIVE !" I heard and I struggled to open my eyes . I looked up and saw Dean , in a very fancy pose . He had both hand up as if he's asking god , WHY ?!?? And I stifled a laugh .

His attention came to me . "First of all , god never said that , second of all , I'm alive , I'm not dead ..." I said and Dean laughed .

He jumped on me and I groaned "DEAN ! You aren't as thin as you think you are ! You freaking weigh heavier than two large cows ! Thats how fat you are !" I yelled , holding my stomach in pain . "HEYYY ! THAT WAS MEAN ! Well...well then ! Your...." He said looking down at my breast then back at my eyes "YOUR EYES ARE HUGE !" He said and he changed the 'word' I laughed "thanks ?"

"You are so not welcome !" Dean said turning away .