Nuuuu ! Leave me alone !

Nikki's POV : I grabbed the cereal and and got out the bottle do milk....I grabbed the bowl , sitting down and eating .

"HEYYY ! Are you eating without me ? How dare you ? You are a despicable human !" I heard Dean . After a few seconds he showed up . I laughed .

He sat down and tried grabbing my cereal bowl "nuuuu ! Its mine !!" I said and he hit me . I started running around the house with the cereal in hand . Dean grabbed my jacket. "Nuuuu ! Leave me alone !" I yelled over and he shook his head "there's some in the cabinet ." I said and he ran over . I went running like a penguin , don't ask why. and locked my self in my room .

"NICOLEEEEE ! YOU LIAR !" I laughed .

"IM COMING TO EAT YOUUUU !!" He said and I dropped the now , empty cereal bowl on the floor and hid under my bed .

I heard my doors squeaky sounds . "Hmm...she left it down...now it's mi-UGHHHH ! ITS EMPTY !" He yelled in frustration, I tired to hold back the laugh .

My door slammed and I got out from under the bed . I let out a breath of relief . "BAHAG ! GOT YOU !" I jumped up frightened . I saw Dean . I glared at him then started punching and slapping .

"AHHHH ! Stawwwppp ! You already hit me with your special Louis Vuitton bag ! No need to punch now !!!" Dean yelled , trying to protect himself from my punches . I just up "you deserved that !" I said and sat down at my bed , feeling like I'm still 16 years old....but without the Louis Vuitton bag !

*Ding , Ding*

I grabbed my phone and saw a message from Brianna . Hasn't been texting me for 4 months straight . So I'm confused .

Brie : Come over here ! NOW NICOLE !
Me : uhhh...why ?
Brie : No time to explain ! Just hurry up !

I dropped my phone . Confused . Why all of a texting me after being mad that I left Shane .

I removed my sweater and put on a shirt , and some shorts with converse shoes , and a jacket taht I basically burrowed....more like 'stole' from Brie .

"Where are you going ?" Dean asked "Brie needs me !" I said and ran down to the front door , to my car and sped out my neighborhood

"Where are you going ?" Dean asked "Brie needs me !" I said and ran down to the front door , to my car and sped out my neighborhood .

************

I pulled up at Brie's driveway and was surprised to see all the McMahon cars .

I got out the car , running to the front door that was basically open already .

I heard Stephanie's shouting and Brie's .

I finally came into the living room with my confused face "HEY ! HEY ! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON-" I saw Shane with his new wife and his children no where to be seen , probably school . I shook my head and looked back at Stephanie . "First of all , Stephanie what in the world are you doing in my sisters house ? Huh ? ANSWER ME ! Because I won't allow you coming into her property and yelling at her as if it's yours ! It's her property and you respect her when you are in her own house . Now answer me ! Why are you in her house ?!?" I asked .

Stephanie glared daggers at me , and if looks could kill , I swear if be dead by now . I glared back .

"Well , to the answer of your question Nicole ! She had disrespected my brothers wife !" But I am his wi-.....oh right.... "and a matter of fact ! Nobody comes in yelling at a McMahon ! A fourth generation McMahon!" She added .

"Oh so what ! I don't care if you are a fourth freaking Generation McMahon or not ! This has nothing to do with any of this , and in your words , 'I can't wait till you become my sister-in-law ! We can finally be like sisters' do you remember it ? Because here , I'm warning your brothers wife ." I looked at the woman . "She might kill your baby while your pregnant ! Just like she did with mine ! So tell me....Stephanie....are you really safe around anybody that married your older brother ? No , no you're not ! LEAVE THIS HOUSE ! And if I open my eyes by now and see you and your filthy little everything in my sisters house , I swear I won't hesitate to kill you !"

I counted till three seconds , only to open my eyes and see nothing of her ugly face and her little munchkins around . I looked at Brie and glared . "I thought you never wanted to talk to me after I cut off everything with my ex-husband , so don't thank me ! This isn't for you anyways !" I said and headed towards the door and left .

*************
I sighed as tears fell , seeing my ex-husband with another woman in my sisters house and how protectively he held her in his arms....he never did that to me ! I was the one who held them like that when he got suspended ! I was the one who held him safely while....EVERYTHING !

I wiped my tears away , I got no one right now , only my self in this house with Winston , Dean left to his wife.....I guess...nobody loves me ! Is there ?

**************

Shane held his wife in his arms protectively afraid for his up-coming child . His children have been disgusted to even stand by hunk, knowing that he moved on too quickly ......

Jonathan ? Jonathan Good ? His wife has problems with him every single day , wishing he stayed at Nicole apartment that she rented , Nd not going back home with his wife that always wants to start fights because he goes to Nicole house too much .

Brie Bella , going through her child's , bridiebee project and fashion shows a lot , trying to improve her business place that was made for her daughter .

Renee. Who has problems with her husband going to Nikki's ! She has trust issues .

Nikki , you already know her story and her heart being broken , knowing that her ex -husband loves his new wife more than he ever loved her.

Roman Reigns , trying to get over the fact that his wife Galina doesn't trust him . And he's trying to help Nikki through this whole heart break . But he can't.....

Everyone Is busy to even Care......
~Nikki Bella.