cinq

★ ━━━ ★

★ ━━━ ★

JIMIN

Warmth. That's what I feel. The once piercing cold was replaced with comforting warmth when a certain being came. Same place. Same position. Same time. He was here again. The same silence still lingers like the first time we met. Another staring contest was commenced by us two, scared that if I let my gaze wander somewhere else he'll disappear like last time. 

Moments later, still, nothing has changed. The aura of the situation is still as strong as it could ever be. With the idea that he will not make a move I was readying myself to speak but the figure beat me to it. 

" 'M sorry.." I heard him whisper, just loud enough for me to hear. He then proceeds to come closer. 

Chains. I feel like I was locked up with chains. I couldn't move, though fear started to envelope my whole being as the figure comes closer to where I sit. Stopping his actions when he was already in front of me, the only thing that was heard was the loud beating of my heart and short intakes of air.

With obvious hesitation he lifted his hand and laid it on my chest. Like last time, light caressed his body starting from the tips of his fingers. Little by little I saw more of his body again. My eyes gave attention to what was unraveling. Skin as white as snow. Hands hold such beauty with every vein.

But my quiet admiration session was cut short when he started to rub circles on my chest. It seems like he was trying to calm me down. I stare at him as he continued his actions. His simple remedy surprisingly worked. My heart eased, same as my breathing. My body relaxed and I focused on the comfort I feel. 

"No... fear... please." He stated with a shaky voice.

"Jimin.." 

He knows my name...?

"Jimin."

"Jimin!"

"PARK JIMIN!" 

My eyes shot open as I heard my name being called. But the voice that spoke was not the soft voice I heard at first. It was my professor.

"Jimin! Why are you sleeping in my class?! I expected more from you, Mr. Park." I heard Mr. Lee say. I let my head hang low and said my apology. The discussion went on after that. Everyone paid no attention to what happened. All was focused on what was being taught but it seems like I can't do just that.

My thoughts flew to the mysterious being I saw that day. The same dream had been repeating again and again for 3 days now. Every time I sleep, may it be a nap or not, I still see the same dark figure. 

His deep yet soft voice. 

His porcelain-like skin.

His weirdly comforting warmth.

My head was only filled with HIM for the passed three days. I hit my head repeatedly to take him out my thoughts and set my attention to the lesson. I fixed myself up and got my notebook started writing. As I was listening, I knew for sure that it will not last long. That my curiosity will get the best of me and lead me to the dark figure once again.

Who are you..?