onze

I'm back hehe

I'm back hehe

★ ━━━ ★

JIMIN

"Because you are mine, and I am yours."

What...?

I forced myself out of his arms, the cold enveloping me and darkness slowly invading Yoongi's body. He tried reaching out for me but I swatted his hand. 

'OK JIMIN! You've let this... SOMETHING touch you multiple times. I know you make terrible decisions when you're in shock but you've got to get a grip! This you're mine I am yours thing is just too weird!'

"No, wait I can expla-" I cut him off with a loud "No" before he could say anything.

"I can't alright! I don't know who you are, what you are a-and what do you mean by 'You are mine and I am yours', huh?! For fuck's sake, I can't understand anything! Just- ARRGHH!" 

My eyes screamed madness and my fist balled up expressing my emotions. I feel like I'm going to lose my shit.

'Breathe Chim... breathe...'

I let out a sigh and faced Yoongi. He was drowned in black again.

I can't talk to him like this! I can't just be talking to a shadow thingy man and just be calm with it!

"How can that black thing come off your body without me touching you?"

His form visibly jolted when I spoke to him. Maybe he wasn't expecting me to talk to him after all of... that..

"Well.. um.. there's this way.. but I think y-your not ready for it. I need to explain the situation first."

God, this is going to be a pain in the ass.

"Fine."

I went closer to Yoongi, just enough so that my finger can touch his knee. Both of us waited until the black thing completely faded.

"Now. Speak." I commanded.

He took one last deep breathe and spoke.

"I was sent here so I can fix things and make sure that your future will be fine."

Wow, like that helped with my confusion. Thanks a lot, Yoongi.

"Who sent you? Am I in trouble? What are you even? Some kinda ghost or something? And what about my future? In what terms?"

Yoongi sent a glare in my way after all my rambling. "You talk too much."

I was about to answer him when he beat me to it.

"Shh, shut up. I'm gonna answer all your questions. But, if you make an unnecessary noise I will disappear and make you wait again at midnight."

With my unoccupied hand, I made it seem like I zippered my mouth shut.