dix

★ ━━━ ★

★ ━━━ ★

JIMIN

"You already earned it.." I heard someone whisper as I felt warm arms envelope me.

I expected to feel fear or shock, but unlike his previous comings I only felt relief rush into me. The comfort I never knew I craved for for the last five days has caressed me again with all it's glory. I leaned onto him and let out a tired sigh. 

"Finally. You're here." I whispered, low enough for him to barely understand.

Silence then lurked into the room after that. I felt him brushing his thumb on my side to ease my exhaustion. I closed my eyes to relax myself.

After a while the darkness has finally left his body. I opened my eyes and saw his god-like beauty again.

"Jimin-ah... I missed you." He whispered in my ear.

I was confused. How does he know my name? And why does he miss me? I don't even know him!

I opened my eyes in confusion and tried to get out of his clutches but he just would let go.

"Stay."

And I did. I stayed.  I stayed in his arms, feeling his hot breath fan on my neck. Why am I not resisting? Is it because of fear? I don't know...

"Who are you? Why are you here?" Dozens of questions rolled out of my tongue but I was only answered with a sigh.

He turned me around so I was sitting on his lap, facing him. He stared at me with his beautiful eyes holding unfathomable emotions.

'Fear? Sadness? Exhaustion? What is it?'

He cupped my cheek with his hand and connected our foreheads together. He closed his eyes and I followed.

"Of course. You don't remember me." I heard him mumble.

"R-remember you? What do you mean? Tell me, please, who are you?"

I felt his heart beat rapidly. I feel his shoulders shaking lightly. He's crying again. He proceeded to hug me and laid his head on the crook of my neck.

Here we are again. It's the same thing that happened in the car. Doing the normal routine, I comforted him, trying to get him to calm down.

"Hey, hey, it's alright. You don't have to answer me. Don't worry."

"No. I want to.."

Going back to his original position I saw his red swollen eyes. He inhaled and exhaled several times to gain courage.

"I'm.. I'm Min Y-Yoongi."

He caressed my sides and squeezed it lightly.

"Yoongi... Why.. are you here?"

"Because you are mine, and I am yours."

******

- Min Yoongi- "20 years old"- Bisexual- "Single"- More information aboutMin Yoongi will berevealed in the next chapters

- Min Yoongi
- "20 years old"
- Bisexual
- "Single"
- More information about
Min Yoongi will be
revealed in the next chapters