sept

★ ━━━ ★

★ ━━━ ★

JIMIN

"Damn it's cold tonight.." I mumbled to myself as I zipped up my jacket further. It's been 4 days since I've last seen the strange dark figure and the dream has been repeating for 3 days now. To say it's driving me insane is an understatement. I can't get enough sleep because of that thing! I'm so fucking exhausted.

But my curiosity is a lot greater than my exhaustion. I was trying to find more clues with none other than Google. I've been looking for stories or pictures to feed my curiosity but to my dismay  I couldn't get anything. I was slowly losing hope, I felt like I was figuring out an impossible puzzle. Maybe.. I was not meant to know anything. Maybe the figure's mystery wasn't meant to be understood by anyone. Maybe it was all just a coincidence. Maybe he was just passing by and I was awake that time resulting to our meeting. Or maybe I was just imagining things...

Millions of 'maybes' flew through my mind every second I thought about the figure. But that didn't stop me. I'm stubborn as fuck, what can I do? 

After days of searching and searching, I finally found something useful.

Where I found it, you ask? Well, in Reddit of course!

Two days earlier, I made account on Reddit and posted a question. I didn't really expect that anyone will answer. Mainly because the only things I found on Reddit was about nice guys and people fucking up their one job. 

"Sir, would you like another one?", the girl that worked in the café I was in asked me.

"Sure, another Iced Americano please. Just list it up. I'll pay for it later before I leave."

The girl smiled at me and left to punch in my order.

I focused my attention on the reply from the random Redditor.

"Let's get back to work."

--

"Well kid, let me tell you this. Nobody has ever told me any stories about a being like that. I haven't even connected with any spirit like that. But I do know what he needs. I'm guessing he hasn't hurt you once. In real life or in your dream. So it means that he needs you. He might have something he wants you to do for him that he can't do anymore. But he is frightened. He is scared that you might freak out and hurt him in any way. That's why you need to earn his trust. I suggest you wake up the same time you met him the first time. The same place. Everyday. I can show him that you will not hurt him and will be willing to help him.." 

That was what the person that goes by the name 'HotSauceChicken' commented. 

"Sir, here's your Iced Americano."

"Thank you!"

As I sipped on my drink and savored the bitterness of it I thought back to what the person replied.

Earn his trust...

******

We're finally getting somewhere😂😂