Chapter 4: The eternal kiss

lemon level.

lemon under medium.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------

m: star, it's true what you tell me.

s: yes, I've always loved you, not since the red moon dance, but since before that, you've always been so kind since I arrived, and you protect me, you risk your life for me, I thought it was the only one that felt this way, but now I see that it is not like that.

m: star ...

-storyteller-

Marco lets go of the star hug and stares at star, suddenly the sight of the two young lovers crossed each other.

m: star ... I feel something for you that is indescribable, since you came here you have changed my life, before I was in love with Jackie, until I realized that I just wanted her as a friend. But when I saw you I felt something incredible, that told me never to leave you alone and always support you, I thought that what I felt was because we were friends, but now I realize it's because I love you, I would give up my life to protect you, when you are sad I am sad and when you are happy I am happy to be with you, I love you my beautiful princess.

Marco saw how star tears came out, but this was not sadness but happiness.

s: marco ... I love you too much. whisper.

m: I also my princess.

Marco and star were approaching more and more until they reached a point where their lips brushed, and then end in a beautiful kiss that would seal the love between the two young people.

s: (thought of star) I felt at that moment that time stopped, this felt incredible, but everything does not last forever, we separated by the lack of air, then look at the Marco which was so flushed that it seemed a tomato.

m: star.

s: yes !!!, of course, yes. (said happy).

m: but I have not told you anything.

s: I know, but I know you were going to ask me if I wanted to be your girlfriend.

m: as you knew.

s: I knew it, because I love you so much.

m: I love you too. He said to later plant a sweet kiss on the lips of his beloved.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door, and Marco and star separated quickly.

m.m (mother of Marco): children dinner is served.

m: yes, mom, we're already down.

m.m: ok but do not delay long, after the food is cooled

m: ok

Marco's mother left.

s: ufff, (sigh star). that was close.

m: yes, it would be better if we go down.

s: clear but before. star gives a last kiss to frame.

m: I think my hunger is gone. (He said blushing).

s: ok, then I'll eat all your food.

m: you can eat them, only if you beat me in a race. (Marco said, while running away).

s: hey that's not fair. (He said while chasing Marco).

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ---

and here concludes the chapter, I hope you liked it, from here the following chapters will be longer.

and the lemon.7u7 is getting closer and closer

goodbye

since

Pedronito