Chapter 8: Special Night 2/2

Level of lemon

EXTREME LEMON

Warning (read before moving on to read the chapter, I'm serious).

This chapter is extreme lemon classification, contains, sexual content, strong words, all parts of the book without censorship, everything well explained, strong content, wild words, and finally put everything with its respective name there will be no abbreviations or hidden words .

It is recommended to read under discretion and without company since I do not want anyone to be disturbed, ok, goodbye.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

M: ahhh, I do not know star, we are underage and we do not have pro ... (Marco could not finish as star kissed him).

S: I do not care if we are underage, I want to do this with you, and any attempt to say no, I will not accept, as I see, this package here says otherwise. (He said while gently touching the penis (ahi what I said) of Marco.

M: and .. I ahmm.

S: I who (said while moving with his hand, much faster, frame penis).

M: ehh. Ahhh (moaned Marco for what star was doing to him).

S: oh sorry I think I overdo it (he said as he removed his hand).

m: quiet, what I was going to say is that of course I want to do it with you but if you get pregnant?

s: quiet, also if that happens, I would be very happy.

m: hehe .. me too.

s: good love, we continue where we stay. (He said winking at Marco).

m: clear.

-storyteller-

After that, I embrace star, with strength, without letting her flee.

m: today, we will unite my love

s: clear love, make me yours. (said seductive).

-storyteller-

Marco step from the hug to lower his hand to the waist of star, and give him a passionate kiss on the lips.

After the kiss, Marco was positioned on the neck of star, to make a small and tender pacifiers, while star moaned for the pleasure that his boyfriend gave him.

s: ahh marco. !!

m: yes, star.

s: enter me (I assure you try to find something more simplified, but there was no success xd)

m: ehh. (He said flushed), what ... you said.

s: that you set me.

m: star, please do not be vulgar, we must go slowly.

s: no, marco I want you to eat me here and now.

m: hehe .. if you want

Marco began to kiss star, while she began to remove her blouse to star, after she took it off she continued with her bra.

s: Marco, wait.

m: what happens star?

s: before you see me, you also take off your shirt.

m: it's fine.

after what I say star, marco took off his shirt, and a well detailed abdomen was observed.

s: go, if you do exercises. (she said surprised).

m: hehe .. I (could not finish since star kissed him).