Chapter 12: The Sage of the South.

lemon level.

zero lemon

long chapter

hello readers I bring you the next chapter of this story, without more to say continue.

S: the wise man from the south, he had never heard of him.

M.S: is an old man who lives in the mountain cold fire.

S: ahhh ... I've been to that mountain.

M.S: seriously?

S: Yes, me and ponyhead, we went, but it scared us.

M.S: Well, on that mountain there is a temple, which is protected by the wise man from the south.

S: and why is it called wise of the south.

M.S: is that, before there were two, the wise man from the north and the south, protected the temple, but one day, a subject arrived, he was very strong, and the moment they were winning, he took out a wand.

S: a wand (she said surprised).

MS: Yes, that guy, he had a wand, which was black, he shot the wise man from the north, with a spell that managed to finish it, hence, the wise man from the south, persecuted him, according to what he told us, the subject entered the temple, and came to a wall, made of volcanic stone, and in the center of this there was a moon, which was made of frozen magma and was reddish, hence the wise, seeing what the subject was going to be, I cast him a spell, freezing, but the boy freed himself, hence the wise man had no choice but to use the most powerful spell he had.

S: what is the most powerful spell.

M.S: the spell of the multidimensional portal.

S: multidimensional portal?

MS: Yes, these portals allow you to reach universes parallel to ours, the wise man used it, but he could not stand the magic, and although he banished him, he could no longer use magic, never again, he still creates spells, from ingredients, to protect the temple.

S: and you can not use magic anymore, so that spell serves.

M.S: this tears the fabric of existence in other universes, to transport you to those, the only ways to get there are, the spell and multidimensional scissors.

S: multidimensional scissors?

M.S: Yes, these are like dimensional scissors, only that they transport you to other universes.

S: and where can you get one of those?

M.S: you can not, star, the multidimensional scissors, they were created by an organization that owns them.

S: and where is that organization?

M.S: we do not know where they will be, but they are not, in this universe.

S: they are in another universe, wait, what does this have to do with Marco?

M.S: Well, feel, I'll tell you, what the wise man from the south told me about you two.

S: about us, I thought it was just a Marco.

M.S: star, let me finish telling you and you will know.

star and marco, they sat down, and listened carefully to moon.

M.S: well you have to start, the wise man from the south, arrived before he came here.

flash back

in the meeting room of mewny, moon and the high commission of magic, I waited for the wise man from the south, will arrive, suddenly, someone enters through the door of the great hall, was an old man with a crosier in half moon form, that it had in the center, a crescent moon that was reddish in color with light green, and had a sharp point like a sword at the bottom.