Ambush

Yoongi screamed loudly, causing Lexi to cover her ears cowardly, and opened the door. In walked in....................MARK FROM GOT7!! Mark pulled out a gun and turned off the safety, pointing it at Yoongi, with a evil smirk on his face.
Mark: Your over Yoongi!!!!!!! *He was about to pull the trigger when Lexi shot Yoongi herself, walking out almost instantly, immediately regretting shooting him*
Yoongi fell back, feeling a stinging pain from his dairy air (A/N: Dairy Air Ik but bear with me). Yoongi instantly feel to the floor, blacking out.

He slightly awoke, only hearing sirens, and screaming in the other room. He instantly got up slowly, seeing he was naked, and went to grab some clothes. He packed all his suitcases, and he snuck into Lexi's old room, just to find Coconut, whining. Yoongi smiled, then got Coconut up in his arms, rocking her in his arms, before pushing her into her kennel, and grabbed his mattress, throwing it out the balcony. He threw Coconut down without the carrier, then he grabbed his stuff, and jumped on to the mattress. He put Coconut in her carrier, folded up the mattress, gathered his things, and left his mansion. He rushed down the block to a close friends house. He looked back only once at his mansion, then knocked on the house's front door.

The mailbox read: Jung Hoseok.

Hey guys!!!! This chapter is much longer then the last chapter, but hey.... A 🐶!!!!!  I hope y'all guys enjoy this chapter!!