The Night <⚠️Mild Smut ⚠️>

' You Can Sleep With Me Tonight '

<Jimin P.O.V>
I stripped of all my clothes and hopped into the warm, soothing shower, letting the water run down my chest, face, and drip from my hair. I wasn't to thrilled with sleeping with Yoongi, but I had to. I snickered to my self and turned off the water, wrapping a towel around my waist loosely. I blow-dried my hair and walked out into the bedroom, still amazed by the beautiful frame of the room. Yoongi was sitting on the bed, shirt-less.................
<End Of Jimin's P.O.V, Yoongi's P.O.V>
I was scrolling through Jimin's Instagram pictures on my phone, liking every single picture that I saw. I looked up and I saw heaven...... Jimin with only a towel on his waist, and his wet blue hair all fluffed up. Jimin was obviously blushing looking at me, so I looked down... Oh shit, I'm fucking shirtless.
<Nobody's P.O.V>
Yoongi was blushing madly, and so was Jimin. Jimin ducked into the decked out closet, changing into these clothes:

(Imagine him with blue hair) Jimin walked out of the closet and put on cute glasses, getting on his phone while jumping on the bed

Jimin walked out of the closet and put on cute glasses, getting on his phone while jumping on the bed. Yoongi was staring, while blushing at seeing Jimin's bare chest, but Jimin didn't seem to notice. Jimin finally noticed, looking down and blushing as he realized her forgot to button up his shirt. Yoongi looked away, but his phone slipped out of his hand and landed on Jimin's side of the bed. Jimin grabbed the phone and smirked, blushing as he realized Yoongi was looking at a picture of him shirtless. ' Time for bed, Chim Chim '
Jimin blushed at the cute nickname and turned off his phone, and fiddled with his fingers for a second, before saying ' Yoongs, good night ' Yoongi grabbed his phone back and turned it off, going to sleep almost instantly. Jimin lay awake though, and turned toward Yoongi's face, and stared at his lips. Jimin started getting thoughts, and he started to squirm, when Yoongi opened his eyes and furrowed his eyebrows, looking into Jimin's eyes. ' What are you looking at ' Yoongi muttered, licking his lips. ' N-nothi.... ' Jimin was interuppted by Yoongi planted his lips on Jimin's. Jimin was shook, but then wrapped his hands around Yoongi's neck, deepening the kiss much more. Yoongi wrapped his hands around Jimin's waist, pulling Jimin closer to him. Yoongi asked for entrance, but Jimin didn't accept, wanting to play hard to get. Yoongi bit Jimin's lip, causing Jimin to squeak. Yoongi took this opportunity to enter Jimin's mouth, exploring his mouth deeply. Jimin rubbed Yoongi's bare chest, having been longing for this since he meet Yoongi. Yoongi started bathing Jimin's neck with hickeys, sucking on his neck, causing Jimin to let out small moans ' Y-yoongi ah- ' Jimin moaned softly, his moans muffled from Yoongi's hand. Yoongi bit Jimin's ear before turning over and instantly falling asleep. Jimin sighed and kissed Yoongi's neck, then fell asleep. Little did they know Hoseok filmed the entire make out session, and was texting it to all the members. Hoseok cackled Emily, and shut the door, letting the two boys sleep.