Crappy Car Drive

The car ride was silence. Namjoon at the wheel, and Jin in the front passenger seat, and Hobi and V in the very back. Jimin slightly snored on Yoongi's shoulder, and slightly groaned, shifting around awkwardly. '  Crap. A wet dream ' Jimin thought, still groaning in his sleep.
<Yoongi P.O.V>
I heard groaning in my sleep, and slightly opened an eye, then I realized the groans were coming from Jimin, who was snoring on my shoulder. I looked at his blue hair once more then fell back asleep, only waking up to the sound of the car jerking to a stop, and Namjoon yelling a sloppy ' We are here .' V groaned sleepily then got out of the car, along with Hoseok, then Namjoon and Jin, then Jungkook. The only 2 people who were left were a sleeping Jimin, and a half-awake Yoongi. Namjoon shook Jimin awake, which made Yoongi snap awake.
<Jimin P.O.V>
I felt my cheeks grow hot, and I knew I was blushing. I watched as Yoongi got out of the car, then I stepped out of the car, closing the door, and walked to Hoseok's front door. It was cracked open, so I stepped in, only to see NamJin making out on the sofa. ' AYE!!!!  ' I hissed to them. Namjoon stuck out his tongue, then continued kissing Jin. I called to Hobi ' Hobi hyung! Namjoon and Jin are doing "it" on your sofa!! ' Hobi instantly grabbed a broom, and came into the living room, smacking Namjoon with it. Namjoon finally reacted, screaming at the top of his lungs. ' STOP IT HYUNG!!!!  ' Hobi screamed back ' THEN GO GET A ROOM!!! ' Namjoon and Jin left to go find a room, and me and Hobi rolled our eyes. That's when Yoongi walked in.
<End of Jimin's P.O.V, Nobody's P.O.V>
Jimin started to drool as Yoongi walked in, and Hobi noticed. ' Your drooling Jiminie ' Jimin wiped his mouth, and looked at Yoongi's beautiful silver eyes, drooling a little again. Yoongi blushed, then smiled his famous gummy smile.

Jimin did backflips in his mind, then erased the thought as Yoongi walked up to Jimin, sticking up a gang sign

' H-hi I'm Yoongi ' Yoongi stuttered a little, but for the most part, he seemed  confident. ' H-hi I-i'm J-Jimin ' Jimin stuttered all the way, and he blushed as he realized he stuttered. Hobi smirked and grabbed a Coke, popping it open, and drank half of it in 1 drink. 
Yoongi chuckled to himself, then brought Jimin into a heart-warming hug. Jimin returned the hug, them Yoongi whispered into Jimin's ear ' You know me and you are dorming together, right? ' Jimin's eyes widened, then he whispered back ' Wait WHAT!? ' Hobi snickered like an idiot to himself, then nodded at Jimin, who was screaming internally. Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hand, grabbed his bags and his dog, and rushes to their shared room. Yoongi let Coconut out of his carrier, and Coconut ran around the huge room, jumping on Jimin's bed, squatting and peeing on his mattress, and his comforter. Jimin scowled to himself as he stripped his bed, and shoved the bed stuff in the closet. Yoongi sat back on his queen-sized bed, and looked on his phone. ' You can sleep with me tonight ' Yoongi blankly said, then went back to his phone. Jimin slowly nodded, and un-packed his clothes. Coconut yapped loudly, as Jimin got in the shower.